X

How many miles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many miles?

How many miles do you put on your bike in a year?
    Less than 1000
    0%
    1000 - 2000
    0%
    2000 - 3000
    0%
    3000 - 5000
    0%
    5000 +
    0%

my 03 had 23k on it. It was a year and a half old. I have the bike put up from november to march too. Weather here sux in winter.
    Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
    6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
    5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

I can usually put on about 3000 or so, depending on the weather and how early of a spring, how early of winter we get round here. but thats kinda average. It only takes me 20 minutes to get to work, but it seems to take atleast an hour to get home!

Comment

OK, this is a total shock to me and everyone, I live in Arizona and we are able to ride all year. I only managed to put on 3,000 miles on the bike this year. Thank you KR. J/K

When I was in Ohio and I will be again soon, I was putting atleast 5,000 miles on the bike.
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

now what kind of crack sense does that make Thom? Sunny, hot, great weather and ur heading back to iffy day to day weather, rain, and snow in the winter!

Comment

My 04 is at 20000km's and I picked here up in June.

Comment

I think it's unfair to the northerners because I get to ride pretty much all year round. Last year I did about 8k miles. The year before that was closer to 21k miles. It changes based on where I want to go and my financial situation... Those long weeks on the road cost money...

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                now what kind of crack sense does that make Thom? Sunny, hot, great weather and ur heading back to iffy day to day weather, rain, and snow in the winter!
                I know, right, wtf, it isn't the weather at all. I put more miles on my bikes before wife and kids.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

damn, i got my kat in the middle of june last year with 29, i just took it out of the shed on saturday with 36k on her

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                    damn, i got my kat in the middle of june last year with 29, i just took it out of the shed on saturday with 36k on her
                    Are you putting your plate mount on now Duff??
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    Who knows what is next?

Comment

NO THAT IS AT SCHOOL FOR THE KABILLIONTH TIME THOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I didn't really get to ride as much as I wanted last year due to my knee being all F'ed up.

I hope to really rach the miles on this year. And once I move down south... I'll be on my Kat all the freaking time!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I've put 20,000 miles on the Kat in the last 2 years. I think I did 8K my first year and 12K last year.
                          Kyle

Comment

I rode around 8k last year. Ill be over 10 this year for sure
                            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Not enough choices. I did WELL over 20K last year on my bikes.

This year will be an all time low due to my deployment to Iraq 7 Months put up SUCKS!
                              Ron
                              MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Working...
                              X