No announcement yet.
X

How many miles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best year was 48k kms....which is about 30k miles. I rode my 92 for 10 years and did a total of 220k+ kms....or 132k miles....which is an average of 13k or so miles a year. You have to take into consieration that riding here is 8 months at best...so that is about 1.6k miles a month.....or about 400 miles a week.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

thats pretty awesome when you think about it mojoe.. riding time here is realistically from april till november.. possibly alittle earlier/later depending on mother nature.. but I'd love to be able to put that many miles on in 1 year !!

Comment

Originally posted by N4S750
        thats pretty awesome when you think about it mojoe.. riding time here is realistically from april till november.. possibly alittle earlier/later depending on mother nature.. but I'd love to be able to put that many miles on in 1 year
        Work had alot to do with it. I travelled approx 25 miles one way to go to work....that is 50 miles a day...250 a week. So a 150 for pleasure during the weekend is nothing. I rarely use the cage in the summer unless I need to haul shit or when the bike is just not practical. And riding season is about the same here....although November is pushing it.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I used to have a nice 20 mile commute, and I could rack up the miles big time..but, alas, now its only about 10 miles, so I have to make up the rest on the way home!

Comment

Working...
          X