No announcement yet.
X

How many miles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent most of my time working on it instead of riding it (stupid PO's) . But I still managed around 5k a year with it all messed up . Now I've become mostly a "sport rider" , so I don't commute on the bike anymore . It's all highway and at night anyway , so it's not like I'm missing much . Just wearing out he tires quicker in the middle is all . Got a project bike that make make a good commuter , though ...
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Last year I started late and did not ride much. I'm planning on riding a lot this year and think I'll do 5000 easy for sure. Just have to see how things go, I plan on riding a lot this year.
      Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
      Katana

Comment

usually around 4500 on average, low around 3800 and highest around 5200!!
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Id say that I usually put on less than 2000 miles but now that I have a bunch more people to ride with that number should quit a bit higher from now on. but this summer Lou and I plan on rideing up to see the Canadians 3000 miles round trip and I plan on following the truck down to the gap another 3000 miles I will probably have at least 9000-10000 om it this year.
          PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

don;t knwo I have not had it for a year yet...
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I knocked down 10,000 miles last season. I'd imagine I'll do the same this season too! Life is Good!!!
              I ride, therefore I am.

Comment

IMO having people to ride with helps. It is great to clock some miles with a group. You also have a tendancy to ride further with them too.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

If I dont get 15K this year I will feel disappointed. It just sucks that Im gonna lose about 3 weeks right at the start of the season
                  Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
                    Id say that I usually put on less than 2000 miles but now that I have a bunch more people to ride with that number should quit a bit higher from now on. but this summer Lou and I plan on rideing up to see the Canadians 3000 miles round trip and I plan on following the truck down to the gap another 3000 miles I will probably have at least 9000-10000 om it this year.
                    Why do you get to follow the truck?!?!!? Why don't I get to follow the truck?!?!!?

This is the FIRST I have heard of this!

Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                      IMO having people to ride with helps. It is great to clock some miles with a group. You also have a tendancy to ride further with them too.
                      and ride more often too !!! all it takes is getting the call of, Hey let's go for ride, and thats all she wrote !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                        Originally posted by THAZKAT
                        and ride more often too !!! all it takes is getting the call of, Hey let's go for ride, and thats all she wrote !!!
                        EXACTLY!
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I managed 12,000 kms last year. The gap, kentucky, ottawa. I wouldn't have traded last year for anything. This year I don't think I'm even going to come close unfortunately. Depends how funds are, looking pretty tight now. Good thing Babs lets me crash at her place.....for free !!!! Must be my Canadian charm

Definitely does help to have someone to ride with
                          Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                          Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL
                            I managed 12,000 kms last year. The gap, kentucky, ottawa. I wouldn't have traded last year for anything. This year I don't think I'm even going to come close unfortunately. Depends how funds are, looking pretty tight now. Good thing Babs lets me crash at her place.....for free !!!! Must be my Canadian charm

Definitely does help to have someone to ride with
                            I don't think it was the charm. I think she just felt sorry for the Kanucks
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                              Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
                              Why do you get to follow the truck?!?!!? Why don't I get to follow the truck?!?!!?

This is the FIRST I have heard of this!

Fine you follow the truck and I will be in front of it. as long as yoiu are nowhere nere me. You smell like poo.
                              PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                              The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

I have had mine for less then 3 months but have been able to put 2700 on it already 8)
                                Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Working...
                                X