X

decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decals

I have looked and looked, does anyone know where I can get some custom decals for our bikes

PM a member named Teddy with a Black post 98 he does custom decals or try:

hope this helps, i personally think tapeworks has some nice stuff
    SFC Smith US Army Iraqi War Veteran.
    Honda 919 Rider

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

I carry the OEM raised "Katana" and "GSXF" emblems, as well as the Steel-look Suzuki "S" for the tank.

Teddy does custom decal work on demand, sometimes.

For full decals custom-printed to your spec, you can also try see if you can find a local signage shop with motorcycle experience you could design your own (it takes some MC skill to compensate for the bends/contours/cut-outs, and signage shops with little or no vehicle experience can end up giving you poor results).

Note that I have sold out of the GSXF emblems and do not expect to get any more. I still carry the Katana raised chrome emblems. [Nov 07]

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Last edited by The CyberPoet; 11-25-2007, 03:37 PM.
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Teddy is awesome....I really like the ones he did for me...really nice guy!!!
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
            I carry the OEM raised "Katana" and "GSXF" emblems, as well as the Steel-look Suzuki "S" for the tank.

Teddy does custom decal work on demand, sometimes.

For full decals custom-printed to your spec, you can also try see if you can find a local signage shop with motorcycle experience you could design your own (it takes some MC skill to compensate for the bends/contours/cut-outs, and signage shops with little or no vehicle experience can end up giving you poor results).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Might have to save those GSXF emblems
            myspace
            2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

cyberpoet, where were you when i was looking for the raised gsxf emblems
              i got the ones from teddy though and can't complain.
              SFC Smith US Army Iraqi War Veteran.
              Honda 919 Rider

Comment

Originally posted by smittyrock
                cyberpoet, where were you when i was looking for the raised gsxf emblems
                Right here, at KR.
                You might have gotten "sticker" shock though... the GSXF emblems aren't cheap.

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Do you still have the GSXF emblems? Are they for sale? I see all these pictures with bikes that have the gsxf sticker with a chrome F i think. If i get those im going to take all the stickers off my bike and just put those on.
                  www.myspace.com/BigBadAl16

Comment

I am interested in the GSXF decals also. I have removed all decals from my bike except for the Suzuki S on the tank.
                    25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

PM Teddy guys. He will take care of you.
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                      X