X

Ready Ramp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready Ramp

High Capacity Loading Ramp & Truck Bed Extender in one light, robust unit. Learn More Buy Now FOLDING RAMP 600 lb. capacity Coated ramp lip for safe, no-scratch use Hinge is angled at 4° to aid vehicles with low bodywork or chassis parts I-Beam Design Made from 6061 T6 Aluminum Read More BED EXTENDER Fast […]

The ReadyRamp® is a BED EXTENDER and FOLDING RAMP for loading and shipping your Dirt Bike, Sport Bike, ATV or Cruiser. The 1,000lb rated ramp will hold everything from a Harley-Davidson to a Honda cruiser. The 600lb rated ramp will hold most sport and dirt bikes. Two sizes fit all the trucks on the road. For example, one Full-Sized ReadyRamp® will fit a Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, Dodge Ram 1500, Toyota Tundra, a standard-side Ford F150 and even the new Nissan Titan.

I like this idea alot, anybody else use one ?

Great idea, ridiculous price though.

Comment

Nice. I have a 96 Toyota Tacoma but I'm sure the one they have for the 05 will work. Been wanting a ramp for sometime. And $249.95 is not a bad price for a dual use ramp. Just a bed extender would cost that much. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I prefer my trailer now.. too hard for a single person to load a kat i think.. without riding it up. especially if the truck is taller than normal. Already dropped it once while trying to load it one time.
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
          I prefer my trailer now.. too hard for a singel person to load a kat i think.. without riding it up. especially if the truck is taller than normal. Already dropped it one while trying to load it one time.
          Thats something to think about.

Comment

Ya...don't be fooled by the pics showing some guy walking his bike up the ramp. Once you reach the tailgate you will see just how high the bike gets and how unstable it can become. There is no way you will walk it up there alone. If you are alone, it has to be ridden up....and ridden down.
            For a ramp like that to be truly practical and easy to use, it has to be twice as wide so you can walk beside the bike.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yea, I do think now that a trailer would be a better idea.

Comment

i got lucky, my ranger has a 6 ft bed so the bike fits in it fine with the tail gate down and its easy 2 smaller sized people could put this bike in there and its still a 500lb top heavy bike

Comment

I don't understand why you couldn't use like a piece of MDF wood or something...

Comment

I wouldnt even try and load a bike alone up a ramp like that, with that angle coming up from the ground...off an incline right into the truck yeah, but if u try it urself and it starts to lean the opposite way...no way your gonna recover it by urself.

Comment

I have one of those. Mine folds in half for easy storage. Bought it a few years ago from my stealer for about $250.00. It comes in real handy loading the bike into the back of the truck or trailer.

Comment

suck it up and ride anywhere you need to go!!!

but i know, sometimes you can't and you need to trailer it or something.
                        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Yeah I bought a single Ramp first and it did not work that well... then I bougth a ramp that fit the full length of the tailgate but it was still apain to get it in and out. I could not ride it up as when the front tire got on the tail gate the bike bottomed out and would nto go up and further (hence how i dropped it the frist time around) It works well (the ramp) if the angle fo the ramp is minimal and you can ride the bike up and eventually off the truck. I broke down and bougth a 5x8 trailer for $500 ful a full gate.. have already used it a few times transporting everything BUT the motorcycle.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

when I used to put my bike in the truck, when I had my truck (before I got tired of the gas bills), I used to just back it up to a bank that was behind my house and just drive it down the bank and into the truck. Used to do the same thing to unload it....but if there was not a bank around, it could be a pain. So I used the ditch a few times. I tried the ramp thing ONCE....and had the prob zleviticus mentioned...the bike would bottom out. So a trailer is the only way I go now. It is well worth the investment.
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

At the Long Beach Cycle World International Bike Show....wow that was long....anyways, there was a vendor that had a really cool rig...see below...

The bed slides out all the way flat on the floor...then you roll the bike on the platform, tie it down and use the controls on the platform to go back into the bed of the truck...Kinda neat...
                              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
                              X