Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Current state of my garage..... (and what a $100 can get ya)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current state of my garage..... (and what a $100 can get ya)

Well my garage is total Suzuki insanity........ 3 Kats and my buddy's GSX750R.....

My bike...... getting the valve lash set...... once the shims come in, prolly set the floats and put in a new cam tensioner.....
    Attached Files
    '07 SV1000S
    Power Commander III USB
    M4/Yosh Ti Full Race Exhaust
    Driven 520 chain kit
    Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch lines

Buddy's '92 GSX750R that got its spring tune up...... He just got it like 2 weeks ago......
    Attached Files
    '07 SV1000S
    Power Commander III USB
    Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

Nice, I hope I have that problem soon!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Bro's '93 GSX600F that he is putting a V&H SS2R Exhaust on and a Factory Pro Jet Kit in..... You can see the exhaust box behind the Gixxer...
        Attached Files
        '07 SV1000S
        Power Commander III USB
        Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

man that's every guy's dream to have a garage to get away in w/ all kinds of bikes and parts laying around!

Comment

MAN I wish I could be there!!!
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

My $100 Parts / Beater bike...... Guy laid it down and ripped the rear section of seat off when it hit a fence....... It also has the starter stuck engauged....... Anyone had this problem before???? Also, has anyone rode there bike for a long time with no fairings???? Will it overheat or anything???? I wouldn't think it would. I'm gonna have the fairings off this one painted for my bike and then use this one to teach some people to ride (this way, if it gets dumped, no big deal) and hopefully build up the motor for my bike this winter.
              Attached Files
              '07 SV1000S
              Power Commander III USB
              Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                man that's every guy's dream to have a garage to get away in w/ all kinds of bikes and parts laying around!
                If ya look in the first pic..... My snowmobile is in the backround, in front of my brothers Cavalier..... Snowmobiles got a brokin' steering tierod and my bro's Cavi is getting a "upgraded" motor ....... if you get what I mean....
                '07 SV1000S
                Power Commander III USB
                Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

cool...and its warm enough for t-shirts!

Comment

lots of people take off the fairing and turn their rides into street fighters, so you should have much of a problem.. but you'd wanna watch out for exposed wires, connectors, etc... that can be affected by the weather though.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                      cool...and its warm enough for t-shirts!
                      Nah, I got heat in the garage...... Woodburner and a 160,000 BTU salmander.......
                      '07 SV1000S
                      Power Commander III USB
                      Driven 520 chain kit

Comment

Originally posted by lucifers_ride
                        If ya look in the first pic..... My snowmobile is in the backround, in front of my brothers Cavalier..... Snowmobiles got a brokin' steering tierod and my bro's Cavi is getting a "upgraded" motor ....... if you get what I mean....
                        upgrading the cavalier engine to the snowmobile engine?

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
                        "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

Very cool, I only hope when we buy a garage we'll end up with one as big as that. With as much fun stuff in it as you
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Also, has anyone rode there bike for a long time with no fairings???? Will it overheat or anything???? I wouldn't think it would. I'm gonna have the fairings off this one painted for my bike and then use this one to teach some people to ride (this way, if it gets dumped, no big deal) and hopefully build up the motor for my bike this winter.
                            I depends on the bike. I have never heard of overheating, but handling can be effected. By this I mean you have to be careful of what fairings you remove. On the 1100's like mine, you want to remove them all or none. If I just remove the lower ones and leave the top fairing on, it seems to catch wind like a mofo. It actually made me a bit paranoid that ir would let go and come back and knock me off the bike or something.
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

That would be my garage, many projects and no time to get them done
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              Who knows what is next?

Comment

Working...
                              X