Got my Carbs rejetted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    Originally posted by Badkitty
    Well i put up to a Ducati 999 and MAN did it sound like crap...
    Ducati's use dry clutches, meaning the clutch, rather than sitting inside the transmission sealed in the motor oil, sits outside the engine and when in neutral, rattles like the dickens. On the other hand, it has the advantage of less shear stress on the oil, no worries about oil additives causing the clutch to slip, and it's easier to fix/replace. Or to put it another way: it's supposed to sound like that, at least in neutral with the clutch out.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    the dry clutches are annoying but are awesome on the track
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

hm note to self Ivan jet kit next winter..
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Next winter ? C'mon , it shouldn't take but a couple hours to do ! Not like a weekend project or anything .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
        X