• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 liters of oil = $13.25
    Shoei Helmet = $550.00
    Aspirins, drinks & food = $15.00
    Having a friend who's there when you need it = PRICELESS

Hope you get well, Malloc. Sorry 'bout your bike.

Now, Cyber if you gonna mention an "extremely cute & sexy EMS", you better get pics next time.
    D&K

Comment

Glad he is ok Cyber. Way to be good friend. Take care.
      2000 Kat 600
      "Fast Blue"
      Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
        Is that standard that they use the persons cell phone to contact someone? It's not a bad idea, I've just never heard of that.
        I don't know if they asked him if there was somebody he wanted notified, or exactly what the deal was with that -- I'll have to ask him later.

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Get well Malloc!

The sergeant calling you Cyber gets me thinking about the movie "The net"...
          - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

gald to hear itsn ot too serious, now you just gotta get the old boy back on that horse, reminds me of all the kids at home and in pa that have bikes and wanna ride but dont understand how much you cant scew off and how easy it is to get hurt

Comment

Glad to hear that he is going to be OK. Bikes and such can be replaced...but when you see him tell him to put the gloves on his hands, not under the seat!!
              "The problem with most motorcycles is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars."

Comment

what year is his bike, I have a couple of extra pre 98 stator covers. He can have one for shipping costs.
                If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

I think I even have an extra peg or two, will have to look and see what side they are.

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

I met Malloc last weekend at CP's very nice guy he needed a new back tire, so I am glad he bought one and was putting in a ignition advancer.
                    I hope he is all right.

I just got back from Philly today, had to attend my grandmothers funeral
                    it was rough.

Cyber let me know if I can help with Malloc's bike.

Joe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytlyDeranged
                      what year is his bike, I have a couple of extra pre 98 stator covers. He can have one for shipping costs.
                      Pre-98's are not interchangable with 98+, at least according to the part numbers from RonAyers.com...
                      His is a '00 Kat 750 (California Model).
                      Really appreciate the offer, though!

Originally posted by KAT6
                      I just got back from Philly today, had to attend my grandmothers funeral
                      it was rough.
                      My deepest condolences.

Originally posted by KAT6
                      Cyber let me know if I can help with Malloc's bike.
                      He just needs a couple parts; there's nothing that requires any special mechanical skills involved.

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thanks Mark. I hardly wear gloves when it is hot here in florida but might rethink it for the future. You are a good friend to push his bike more than a mile, I hope that he is up and running soon let me know the next time everyone gets together.
                        Joe
                        sigpic

Comment

Bummer .
                          I was thinking the same thing about the cover , as I just replaced my with some NRC's (thicker than stock for you folks that don't know yet) . But since it sounds like they won't fit ...
                          Oh yeah , one of the covers I replaced had some JB Quik on it from a mishap over a year ago , and had some on my oil pan from TWO years ago , and both held just fine . The oil pan spung a leak , but it wasn't because of the JB , and the engine cover is STILL oil-tight ...
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

No problems. Wish I could have helped him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogs&Kats
                              Now, Cyber if you gonna mention an "extremely cute & sexy EMS", you better get pics next time.
                              +1.

glad hes not too banged up. way to be a friend.
                              if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Glad to hear everything is alright

Comment

Working...
                                X