X

see em in some strange places

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see em in some strange places

so there i was in the turret of a hmmwv tucked in behind my machine gun , and what do i c comin down the road? a pre 98 katana just screamin through traffic. i never thought i'd c one here in iraq, and believe me i look, but i did c one. of course, he was ridin with no helmet, no jacket, hell he didn't even have shoes on. and better yet it was bein chased by three iraqi police cars, i guess not all katana riders r that smart. got to c a kat in a strange place...what a good day. until of course the explosion down the road told us that the work day was over.
    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

now thats a cool story....why didn't you take pics....I mean...whats more important...US and world security...or us Katriders.

Be safe...saw the exlosion on the News...that camera crew was close!

Comment

How very cool!!! I wonder if he knows about KR
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Chase, explosion, Man go look for spare parts!!!
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
          Chase, explosion, Man go look for spare parts!!!

That is a wierd war tale..
          Stay safe Hegmann1391..

Comment

Nice story... stay safe dude... on the kat or off

Comment

Yeah, u guys dont keep camera's inside the turrets ? well geez!!

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                How very cool!!! I wonder if he knows about KR

Better make that past tense now.
                2000 Kat 600
                "Fast Blue"
                Pic in Profile

Comment

That's pretty cool,Stay safe out there!
                  97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

Pretty cool. When I was in Saudi I saw a couple of the OLD GS 700 bikes. I was so close to taking one for a ride.

Stay safe over there Bro. Keep up the fight.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Stay Safe and Thank you!!!

That is a story that will carry on for quite sometime.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Good story and be safe...

My best would be, the 1994 600 I saw at a local track day. I've been helping out at the track days and taking pics. So it was really cool to see this guy with his and he's been back for the second one this year already and he's having a blast riding it. I've been planing on taking mine to the track and seeing him run makes me want to do it soon. I'll see about posting a couple pics here.
                        Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
                        Katana

Comment

nothing like seeing alitte bit of home, when ur oveseas.. .Thanks for kickin azz for us over there!!! We appreciate all of you!

Comment

we're goin back out today, and i got my camera ready. doubt i'll c anythin, but who knows.
                            Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Working...
                            X