Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Just when I thought I couldn't love it any more!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when I thought I couldn't love it any more!

Just got the bike out for it's first run since the winter. Husband finished all the engine mods and did an amazing job. The valves are now adjusted, the new stage 1 jet kit is in, new spark plugs, oil change, K & N air filter and last but not least the carbs were syncronized Drove it for about an hour and half today and boy does the bike boogy Just when I though I couldn't love my bike more than I did, it's gotten even better! Can't wait for these warm spring like days to continue
    Oh yea, and the Hindle sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Awesome news Froggy!!! That jet kit gives it a little more oomph for sure. Especially with that Hindle.

Happy riding!

Comment

I think I hear your Hindle from over here Froggy

Comment

congrats froggy!!! its such a difference when ur carbs get squared away.. I know I noticed a helluva difference late summer when mine were done as well.

And man the jet kit to boot! congrats

Comment

Thats awsome Froggy!!! Hope to get a chance to see her one day when we finally get our arses to Halifax!!
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Hey, looks like us Northerners are starting to be able to hit the road. We went out today too!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
              Hey, looks like us Northerners are starting to be able to hit the road. We went out today too!
              Yep, finally got mine out for about an hour yesterday for the first time this year! After waiting all winter, I needed that.

Comment

Originally posted by JesterGfx
                Originally posted by SweetLou
                Yep, finally got mine out for about an hour yesterday for the first time this year! After waiting all winter, I needed that.
                We went a total of 30 miles here in the city today. Man was it great.
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                X