Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

first timer looking to pick up a katana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first timer looking to pick up a katana...

i found around my area a 1990 Katana 600 with 32k on the clock. Its black read and gold. Its the origional owner and it seems like it was takein car of pretty well. Just done on it was 4 new plugs/tune up, oil and filter change, front/rear new tires 1500mi ago, front/rear brakes 2500mi ago, front and rear sprockets and chain 3500mi ago. the guy is asking $1100 for it but i really dont know alot about bikes and i didnt give it a real good look over, what are the common issues i should be looking for on these bikes? thanks alot-

seems like a good deal, i got my 01 for 2700 so see how low he could go by showin up with 9 cash.
    take it for a spin see how it rides and if you like how it feels then your golden. As for any problems i wont be able to help ya, havent even had mine for a month yet
    Yellow is the fastest....

Comment

motorcycleanchor.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleanchor.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Buying tips..
      Read it, learn it, live it..

Comment

Working...
      X