X

finally got the Kat running smooth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got the Kat running smooth

ok some of you dont know but ive been having some trouble getting the bike running right... it has 2000 carbs on instead of the 88...which on the carbs they have pods...and adjusting the mixture screw didnt help...so the 88 carbs had a jet kit and which i checked was the wrong type for those carbs so notec suggested i switch the jet kit to the new carbs...so i thought about it and thought about it...called around found out the jet kit was actually for a 98+ so i switched jets..went with all the setting i have read on here and well after a hour of a problem..which was it was leaking gas..because i didnt tighten a jet properly..i got her running...she idles amazingly hit the throttle and she reacts without hesitating...so well i'd just like to thank the owner of katriders, special k, zukifred and notec for all the information i got..without this site i would have been days or weeks trying to get her to run right....anywho ill be on here lots...im very happy with my Kat even tho she doesnt look like one :P

btw what im running for the carbs is the 00' with stock pilot jet,118 main jets and dyno jet needles on 3rd ring from top and pods
    My computer Tech job in miramichi,nb,canada
    Adaptive Office Solutions

Got it running right? Time to sell it
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

Originally posted by TheKlic
      Got it running right? Time to sell it
      :
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
      X