X

well just droped my bike off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well just droped my bike off

just droped my bike off at the dealer. having them install a jet kit and do a 15,000 mile check up for $560.the guy whos doing the work sounded like he knew what he was doing. even said he would have it done in a day or two. but when i came back to drop it off he was gone and i had to deal with some dumb guy. he had my write all my info on a peice of printer paper. and did'nt seem to sure on how a bike should be taken out of a truck. i hope its not a bad sign. the place just opened not to long ago. so i guess ill keep my fingers crossed and hope that it works out good.

Where did you end up takeing it to?
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

that suzuki car/motorcycle dealer off 61. car part looks like its been open for awhile but the motorcycle part is still geting work done on it. had some nice gixers and kats in stock though. i call the guy u sugested ufo and he pointed me to some other dude who wants $500 just to do a install and tune.

Comment

you mean Tousley?
        PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

no they dont do suzukis and they are of E its kline motorcycle world that i took it to. here a link to thier site nothing on it though ha http://mitsoldssuzuki.klineautoworld.com/index.asp

Comment

dude man, that seems like a lot of money. pay me 500 bucks and i'll come out from ohio to do it!! but i hope it all works out for ya
            if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

well i called around and its not that bad compared to other places. i forgot to tell you that includes all the parts like jet kit oil plugs filter etc.

Comment

I have yet to check out that new Kline dealership. Let us know how the ervice was there. I am still looking for a decent dealership.
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

I have only found a few "good" dealerships in all my years and different states I have lived in. That is why I have started doing things myself on my bike.

I am just looking forward to returning from Korea so I can really dig into my bike and start wrenching on it. Right now, I am just trying to ride as much as I can.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                  who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Thats good that he said you'd have the bike back in a few days. Let's hope he's the one that will be working on it. Especially when your dealing with a jet kit install,and check up.

Comment

yep hes the only guy who works on them not enough bussness yet i guess

Comment

How long have they been open for business? Sounds like a new ma pop store
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

well its owned by kline witch owns many of the car dealerships in town. my guess they opened the suzuki auto dealership not to long ago and decided to expand to motorcycles. so they bought out a diffrent car dealer next door and changed it into suzuki motorsports stuff

Comment

Well atleast you can feel confident that they are reputable to some degree if they have other dealerships around town.

atleast the other guy had the sense to have you write down what you wanted to have done.. guess he knows his limitations.

Comment

It is good that they have some backing!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X