Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anybody else looking to upgrade ur bike ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else looking to upgrade ur bike ?

With our most recent new Triumph additions to KR, by the Canucks.. Is anybody else planning on upgrading their bike soon as well ? Maybe you wanna get a second or third bike in addition to the Kat. Maybe keep it and pass it along to your spouse or child who's getting ready to learn to ride.

Maybe you just want a wheelie machine ?
    Yes, Within the next year or 2
    0.00%
    I'd like to, but can't afford it
    0.00%
    Maybe at some point, but Im content w/ my Kat now
    50.00%
    Maybe get something else in the future, but keeping the Kat too
    50.00%
    No way, never, the Kat forever !!
    0.00%

I'm fairly certain I still have a lot to milk out of this bike....

Comment

As much as I love the kat, I've always loved the FZ-1 and would trade up if the funds were there.

Comment

When I get done with what I want to do to my Kat, I will have no reason to upgrade to something else. I plan to keep my Kat a long time.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
        who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I would like something new(er) but plan on keeping the Kat, nothing else like it
          I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

For now its perfect , mabey beef up to a bigger motor sometime in the future
            Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Yep...I'm definitely planning on getting something else, but I don't think I'm going to sell the Kat...It's just too damn comfortable to give up on.

I want oh-so desperately to build a CR450 supermoto...and I'd really like (when I win the lottery, of course...) a Tuono Factory R.
              FrankenKat 1216
              GS Fiter 816
              GSXR750! (race)

Comment

the Kat will be a hand me down for the boys.
                I will upgrade to my dream the Hayabusa eventually. But for now I will stick with performance mod's.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Every time I think about "upgrading" to a different bike, I think about how much I enjoy my Kat.
                  Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

the rate im going now, i prolly wont ever give up the kat,,, the current, turbo install, the gsxr front conversion, and uprated brakes will keep me amused, for a fair while to come, im always the one to tinker rather then sell, if i get bored, i modify it. ive always hankered after a busa ever since its release, so i will get one when i stop spending money on the kat, the chrysler and the ford haha!!. but the kat will be with me for a long time to come yet

cheers.joe.

Comment

I will always keep the kat. I built it from the frame up. That bike is blood and sweat. As much as I've always been a suzuki man, I love the 2005 R1. I'd love one of those.

Comment

At some point I'll own either a ZX10 or 1000RR. I've been a Honda guy for alot of years, and I love the 1000RR's and how comfortable they are, not to mention the performance. But the zx10 is a real close second..really really close !

But my Kat, man I dont think I could sell it if I wanted too, The thing just does it all too well to give it up.

Comment

yes...within the next few months hopefully
                          - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

well I didnt vote, because I dont own a kat anymore so that really doesnt apply. But Im happy with my current ride, not really looking for anyhting else right now. I just have to learn how to use the power this bike has, and become more porficient at using the bike overall
                            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

i'm looking to upgrade right now, so we'll see.
                              if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Working...
                              X