Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anybody else looking to upgrade ur bike ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well when I get some Cash, hopefully next year when work picks up again if not sooner, I'd like to get an old FZR400 or 600 and fix it up.
    Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
      as soon as i can get rid of it, ITS GONE
      And after all the money you put into decals.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
        the Kat will be a hand me down for the boys.
        I will upgrade to my dream the Hayabusa eventually. But for now I will stick with performance mod's.
        Same here but I already handed it down to BlackFalcon. I'm just storing it for him for 'bout 4 more years.
        If I did get another bike it would be for fun or track and it would be a full-faired SV650 just like SVbrat's (except I'd have to correct a gross injustice and paint it black ) I love that thing!

The "dream" will happen Thaz. I need another Busa Brudder on the forum!
        sigpic

Comment

Am I even allowed to vote? My wife just bought me a new bike that I have not even seen yet. Four bikes currently and I would STILL get a Gix 750 in a heartbeat.
          Ron
          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
            duff daddy wrote:
            as soon as i can get rid of it, ITS GONE

And after all the money you put into decals.
            Which will probably make it all that much harder to sell. Personally, I think Carona tastes like piss, so I am not likely to consider buying a bike with Carona decals splattered all over it. No offense. But if you are having a hard time selling it, try removing the decals as a last resort. You would be surprised how things like that reduce the market when you try to sell.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Momma gave me the go-ahead to buy a newer Gix so I'm on the hunt for a 00 or newer!!!
              sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
              MSF Rider Coach 27028
              MoPowerSports.com
              Torco
              SoCalTrackDays

Comment

where is the new gixer at GixerKat
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Wherever I can find one
                  sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                  MSF Rider Coach 27028
                  MoPowerSports.com
                  Torco
                  SoCalTrackDays

Comment

I didnt vote. I sold the kat 2 kyears ago. I just sold the gix 6. SO ya. Ive upgraded again. Gotta love the new gix 1K.
                    Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                    6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                    5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

geez duffy, u just bought a truck, now u wanna get rid of the corona ? what is this world coming too ???????????

Comment

Me and my Kat, forever. Just more mods.

Comment

I plan on upgrading the Kat (mods) and see getting another bike down the road too. I don't ever see selling the Kat, I want to keep it going as long as I can. I'm even looking at taking it out on the track some.

I'm the 3rd owner for the bike and I say, 3rd times the charm.
                          Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
                          Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin
                            I plan on upgrading the Kat (mods) and see getting another bike down the road too. I don't ever see selling the Kat, I want to keep it going as long as I can. I'm even looking at taking it out on the track some.

I'm the 3rd owner for the bike and I say, 3rd times the charm.
                            +1, Track Day here I come, MidOhio Raceway!!!!
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

kat 4 ever
                              i have been tru hell only god can judge me now

Comment

Working...
                              X