Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

RANGE! This is for you. Time running out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANGE! This is for you. Time running out.

Here is a 83 1100 Kat for you. Located in Ontario at that.

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Nice.

C'mon range, "it's worth the drive to Acton"

Comment

I can assure you, nothing is worth the drive to Acton !!!!

Are those commercials still around?
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

oh man..

Fully restored 1983 Suzuki GS 1100 Katana in immaculate condition. Itemized restoration list includes: Brand new paint and bodywork with original decals, rebuild carbs, fuel filter, fuel line flushed, new fuel cap, new turn signals, new battery, new steering bearings, rebuild front fork, new chain and sprockets, new clutch cable, new front and rear tires, new engine oil & filter, new brake fluid, new spark plugs and engine tune-up. Total cost for the rebuild was $4K. Owned the bike since 1993.
        Comon range, get this and bring it down to the gap!

Comment

HEY RANGE!!!! This one is for you!! I can't do that right now. All, it isn't in a box

I do have to say though, for that price shouldn't the pipes be a bit cleaner? hmmmmm!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Range, jump on that!!!!

Either that or have everybody on the forum pony up $6 each and it's our new mascot bike.
            sigpic

Comment

Range buy it, and throw the engine in your old Kat!

Then you can join the 1100 Club!

And maybe even pick up a few chicks with it!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Wish I had 4 grand to spare right now (not likely that I'll ever have 4 grand to spare but anyway). That's an awesome looking bike. Doesn't say if the engine runs but I assume it does. Looks like it was well serviced and taken care of in the last 22 years anyways.

Comment

Well...I DO have a nice bonus coming...and my birthday IS in a couple of weeks!

Man...that is the bike I want...GORGEOUS! That would be a nice 40th BD gift to myself.

I think I will bid on it..thanks Mojoe.

Should I wait till the auction is almost over?

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                    Well...I DO have a nice bonus coming...and my birthday IS in a couple of weeks!

Man...that is the bike I want...GORGEOUS! That would be a nice 40th BD gift to myself.

I think I will bid on it..thanks Mojoe.

it isn't Gorgeous it is damn f'n SEXY!!!!
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

Do you even HAVE an ebay account?

Let me know if you need some pointers.

Comment

I do JR, I should bid on it to get the price up
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        Who knows what is next?

Comment

Unless u wanna pay alot more for it, yes. wait till its soon time for it to close then try ur bids. Good luck man ! 8)

Comment

Well...I DO have a nice bonus coming...
                            Correction.....I have a nice bonus coming!!

Sure Range, go ahead and buy the bike then you can return the Daytona and my money!!
                            Bet it all on red!

Comment

Uh oh, looks like trouble brewing.

Range, you should know by now to check with the boss on all things.

Either that or keep quiet until you've already bought it. Then it's too late.
                              fulcrum (aka David)
                              Blue 2004 GSX750F
                              Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
                              If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X