X

boost to my ego...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost to my ego...

so i took a little ride today and ended up at my buddy's house. my mom called me and wanted me to meet her, my dad, and sis for dinner, and thats cool. it was a little chilly, but i rode anyway. we went to this wing place (roosters), and let me tell you....there are some hot girls that work there. well, i had my leather jacket on and a white hat that is pretty weathered (torn up and tattered). as i was on my way to the bathroom, a waittress turned around and stopped dead in her tracks and checked me out from head to toe. then she gave me a smile and said "hi". i said hey back to her and kept going. i'm sorry, but it was such a boost to my self esteem/ego. girls love bikers....and i think its great.

thanks for listening
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

she was just being nice.

www.vwvortex.com
    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Bikes can make any guy hot!

Just kidding! Congrats, feels good eh?
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Don't kid yourself, she just wanted a big tip. Now had it been me or DJ.....

I always kinda figured chicks dig bikers. I just hope they also dig bikers that wear fake fur, because that will be me soon!!!!!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

You must have turned her on with her knowing you were about to go pee. Girls like that you know.
          Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
            You must have turned her on with her knowing you were about to go pee. Girls like that you know.

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan

OMG

:
              Your so nasty
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                Don't kid yourself, she just wanted a big tip. Now had it been me or DJ.....
                why are you laughing Lou? you know you're serious. ohhhh, i get it....laughing at the little man...not us. i get it now. little man

www.vwvortex.com
                I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Don't kid yourself, she just wanted a big tip.
                  A big tip? Hey if she was hot I would have given her the whole thing.
                  Bikes don't kill people, People kill bikes.

Comment

That is just you being a single, lonely guy. Wait until you get married and the women looks at others that way and you sit in your recliner drinking a beer and watching "King of the Hill"
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

And when ur married..its more of an ego boost even more when they check you out !

Comment

Originally posted by Dagger969
                        Don't kid yourself, she just wanted a big tip.
                        A big tip? Hey if she was hot I would have given her the whole thing.

I shoulda known that was coming!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yep, its a fact, girls dig bikers. And btw, guys dig girl bikers too. Its a great thing.
                          2000 Kat 600
                          "Fast Blue"
                          Pic in Profile

Comment

I thought girls liked bikers too , but it never helped ME any .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by 1BlueKat
                              And btw, guys dig girl bikers too. Its a great thing.
                              Not all of them

Comment

Working...
                              X