No announcement yet.
X

Anyone in SO Cali that can help me out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in SO Cali that can help me out?

Ok...here is the deal. There is an 88 1100 Kat on ebay that is being sold as a parts bike. No shipping offered on this bike. The buy it now price is $350. It includes the engine and all. It also includes a Yosh exhaust, which is really the ony thing I want. It is located in Ridgecrest, CA.
    Like I said, I just want the exhaust. Anyone from SO CA need an 1100 engine? I am willing to make a deal with anyone from that area if they are interested. Maybe we can buy it together? All I want is the exhaust...maybe the flashers and a few other cosmetics like a lower fairing if the one I need is there. I would take the flashers as well. I would be willing to cough oup $150 for the exhaust and a few small things. You get to keep the engine and everything else for $200. Shit, you could yank the engine off and get $500 for it EASILY. There is an 1100 Kat engine at $600 on ebay now with 5 more days to go. YOU CAN NOT LOSE! It would be worth the drive if you are not too far away.
    If any of you wish to snag on to this deal, all I ask is that I get the exhaust. I am sure SpecialK will vouch for me when I say that is a cheap price for the engine.

here it is:

Let me know a.s.a.p before someone uses the buy it now option. I need someone from SO CA because he won't ship.

Admins...I know this should probably be in a different part of the forums, but I am requesting you let it slide because any members who are not in the market to buy anything might not visit that section. I want the best chance possible to find someone interested before the auction is over.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Kaching

Comment

Your telling me, I am wishing I was in that area.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
        Your telling me, I am wishing I was in that area.

Hey, someone used buy it now...go figure

Comment

Man, I really wound't have minded having the carbs off of it. That was a heck of a deal.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Man, I really wound't have minded having the carbs off of it. That was a heck of a deal.
            I'll let you know how they look when I pick it up.

Comment

Did you buy it?!?!?!?!?!?!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Did you buy it?!?!?!?!?!?!
                You Guessed It!

Comment

Don't forget our deal dude.

I have been searching forever for a used exhaust. You just got yourself a sweet deal on an engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                    Don't forget our deal dude.

I have been searching forever for a used exhaust. You just got yourself a sweet deal on an engine.
                    Actually, I got a sweet deal on a second engine...I'm also buying a different gsx1100f motor. Hmmm...a couple 1100 motors, still have that single sided swingarm...uh oh, Sarah might not like where this is going Maybe I should pick up somainevents 99 kat while I'm down south

Just curious, would a bandit 1200 exhaust also work on your bike? Don't worry, I won't forget the deal, just curious.

Comment

Just curious, would a bandit 1200 exhaust also work on your bike? Don't worry, I won't forget the deal, just curious.
                      I am not sure if it will or not. Check the can out on that will ya waltari. if you can send me some pics and if it is not what I want, maybe you know someone who will want it and I will have the header and midpipe cheaper. But it would have to be a 2in diameter midpipe for what I want to do to work. I want to add the Micron can. Anyway....all is good for me now...the exhaust problem is settled without having to go new.

Comment

Whatcha gona do with those carbs????
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

ah teamwork. aint it great! congrats!

Comment

Working...
                          X