X

waving to other bikers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's What We Do Here In Seattle....
    A DAY WITHOUT SUN ....... IS LIKE NIGHT !

Comment

Everyone around here waves to each other except for the guys on the Harleys. They are a strange breed. Some will wave, some won't. So I just let them decide. If one waves, I will wave back. If he doesn't wave, fuck him. I used to wave at them....but had enough that never bothered to wave back that I don't even bother now.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I like to wave my a$$ at people .
        Originally posted by Mojoe
        Everyone around here waves to each other except for the guys on the Harleys. They are a strange breed. Some will wave, some won't. So I just let them decide. If one waves, I will wave back. If he doesn't wave, frick him. I used to wave at them....but had enough that never bothered to wave back that I don't even bother now.
        Okay , THAT'S what I REALLY do .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I'll give a wave or a knod to anyone...Had a Harley rider yesterday that waved to me?? Imagine that I had a smile on my face and of course waved back...kinda nice when someone breaks the mold...although I do have to say he didn't look like the average Harley rider...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

You know, thinking about it, I don't really wave. I throw out the peace sign. I don't know if it is because I would feel like a moron sitting there waving at someone going 70 down the highway or what. Just feels more natural to throw my hand down, and give the peace sign.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

i RARELY get the wave from choppers. I think sinc i've been riding i got 3 or 4, BUT i get waves from the goldwing and touring bike riders.
              " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                You know, thinking about it, I don't really wave. I throw out the peace sign. I don't know if it is because I would feel like a moron sitting there waving at someone going 70 down the highway or what. Just feels more natural to throw my hand down, and give the peace sign.
                yeah i found myself doing something similar. i just take my hand and let it trail behind and to the left of me for a little bit. pretty easy to do.
                -tonmarchelli

Comment

I wave to everyone. Ussaly give the HD riders a quick wave over my shoulder as I pass them too

Comment

Originally posted by lou
                    I do the same, but I classify it as the same thing as a wave.
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                      Originally posted by kahluamud
                      In Hawaii, we throw up the "Hang Loose" symbol. I know that that fad was out like 17 years ago, but it is still alive in Hawaii.

I wave to ALL riders except the Mopeds! They are everywhere and anoying.
                      Off the subject but that is one BADARSE SIGNATURE!!!!!!
                      Thanks, I had fun doing it. I am willing to hook anyone else up if you like. Just give me an idea of what you want.
                      Why bother doing anything if you cannot
                      "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                        Everyone around here waves to each other except for the guys on the Harleys. They are a strange breed. Some will wave, some won't. So I just let them decide. If one waves, I will wave back. If he doesn't wave, frick him. I used to wave at them....but had enough that never bothered to wave back that I don't even bother now.
                        Yeah, that's how I am with them too. With being so close to Milwaukee, Harley's are everywhere... some wave, some don't. Everyone else usually gets the "two finger rise" off the clutch lever, a nod, or a full-blown arm out low to the side wave (usually save for people on Katanas )

Comment

I also use the low peace sigh wave. I give a wave to all 2 wheel riders. The kids on bicycles love it.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I use to wave at other riders but have stopped since maybe one out of ten would wave back I now keep both hands on the grips.
                            I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                              I wave all the time, and when I am not riding, other Jeeps drivers do the wave too. I'm always bloody waving
                              Its so true. When I first drove my jeep I was thinking "wow its just like my bike, everyone waves"
                              Bikes don't kill people, People kill bikes.

Comment

I used to wave when I first started but than trying to wave on the highway is a pain so i just throw the peace sign down . Like everyone else I do have problems getting the wingers and HD riders to wave back but thats ok . I really don't give a s#$T.
                                Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Working...
                                X