X

F**k Thieves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**k Thieves

So i just put on a post '98 carbon fiber yoshimura exhaust on my '90 katana 600 , took like 5 hours cuz i had an early gsxr header that need to be modifiied and put post 98 rotors on and its all for NOTHING!
    I get home at 2am last night and i wake up in the morning the only thing left is my bike cover!!!. t

his is kinda depressing, my first bike and its gone!!
    i bought all parts for a rf900/busa rear tire and all this other parts and its all for nothing!!

I have no respoect for thieves!!! or people who buy stolen parts!!!
    i didnt even get to take pics of the bike with all the new mods b4 it got taken!!

Sorry to hear that boi...
    That really does suck!

Comment

Man no words can ease your anger or frustration but I feel your pain. Its ironic because I just got finished ,literally minutes ago, attaching another kryptonite chain to my bike. I have a total of three. One connected to a tree and two more connected to my car. And I was just thinking are three different connections on one bike really neccessary or just overkill? Well needless to say I feel better now especially knowing that if someone wants my bike they will have to remove both wheels and the swingarm or take the time to cut through three different kryptonite chains. Again you have my sympathy. I really hope you had full coverage insurance and theft but from your anger I would bet you didnt. I too hate thieves and hope the bastard gets whats coming to him

Later.

Comment

that sucks

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

They should all be shot!!!!!!! Of course after hours of torture..

Sorry to hear about your bike

Comment

thanx for the support guys, and no i didnt have full coverage,the insurance company i had didnt give a full insurance option for bikes 10 years or older.

Comment

Where are you located and did you contact the police? Have any pics of the bike? We can keep an eye on ebay to see if anything pops up...that really sucks and hopefully you can get it back in one piece...That's exactly why I want to put an explosive device on my bike so that if someone steals it I can remotely blow it up and kill the bastages...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I know you might think it won't do any good, but make sure to have a police report done. If it's pawned (can be pawned without title in some states) they can find it, there is a pawn data base that has everything that has a serial number or vin in it and the shops have to enter the stuff. Not that this is any consilation, but you can count it as a loss on your taxes, but need a report to claim it. Sorry man, I hate it for you.
                Hold on Tight.......

Comment

Dambit...Sorry... I own a big old goldwing in addition to the 06 Katana and I run a cable through both wheels and into the centerstand...I don't trust anyone...
                  "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Sorry bout that! This is no comparison but just found that someone had stolen all of my no trespassing signs on my property. Man punks will steal anything! I feel violated, so you must really feel like crap. It is sad that we cannot trust anyone any more. Stop by and you can ride my bike!
                    2006 Katana 750+

Comment

Man sorry to hear this. There have been others here who have had their Kats stolen and quickly recovered. Hopefully your will get recovered quick! Don't give up. Do a canvass of your neighborhood with some fliers for a reward (you don't have to post the amount). Maybe, just maybe someone saw something that could help out the police.
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Feel ya bro.....i just had my dirtbike stolen right off my carport in broad daylight!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am a very firm believer in bringing back capitol punishment. Except I would brocast the executions/torture on public television so everyone out there know just what'll happen to them if they f*** up. That'll put a HUGH dent on all forms of crime.
                          ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Comment

I feel for you. I have been having 2nd thoughts about riding mine to work. One of my co-workers had his Jeep stolen from the parking garage and it took 2 weeks for recovery and then had to fight with Insurance over body damage. Another co-worker had his F-150 stolen from his home garage when his kids left the door open over night (one week to recover and bank battle over thieves using his checkbook), neighbor had his Chevy 2500 Diesel stole a couple years back from his driveway took a month to get it back.

I keep my Kat in my garage and make sure the door is shut and the forks locked. May have to chain it down too.

I agree capitol punishment broadcast on all media outlets..... and let the person that was stole from do the punishing.....

Really hope you get your ride back in one piece and in the same condition
                            If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

MotorcycleAnchor.com
                              (Note: I have a vested interest - I own it).

If you use a bike cover, you should consider replacing the cover with a Dowco Guardian with the alarm feature... move the cover, and a loud alarm goes off.

If you live in an apartment complex, my newest suggestion is to buy a non-working bike (under $100 if you shop wisely) and park that in "your spot" (it'll reserve the spot for you) and lock your bike to it... Not as good as an secure ground anchor, but it will make your bike harder to swipe.

Cheers,
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                              X