X

New member looking at a 2001 Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member looking at a 2001 Katana

I'm brand new here. Just found this site. Never even knew it existed. I dont currently have a Katana but am looking at a 2001 600cc model tomorrow.

I'm an active member over on advrider.com and have been riding dualsports and dirt bikes for many years. If I pick up the Katana tomorrow, it will be my first street only bike.

Anyway, I'm wondering what you all thought would be a fair price for the bike I'm looking at. 2001 model, appears to be stock, good condition, clear title, 11000 miles, no apparent fairing damage except a few scratches. According to the seller the only thing wrong with it is the fuel gauge doesn't work. Any idea what a fair price would be? I'm in Washington State.

Thanks. If I get the bike I'm sure I'll be on this forum a lot.

Well, I ended up picking it up for $1200. I think it was a pretty good deal. Runs great and I'm happy with it.

Comment

Sounds good. Be safe. Really low miles.
      2006 750

Comment

Congratulations Skid. I have had a 2000 Kat 600 since it was new. Not as fast as a GSX'r but way more comfortable on a ride. Enjoy.
        Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
        Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X