X

6th Kat Coming...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Kat Coming...

Hey y’all! I hope everyone and everything is well. I am pleased to announce the purchase of my 6th Katana! I have paid for it but haven’t taken delivery yet. I plan to mod it like the 2nd one I purchased. It had a stretch with a Busa wheel and tail, modified headlight, l.e.d. kit, jetted carbs and full exhaust. I’m going all the way in on this one though. All that plus suspension and engine swap. Y’all stay tuned... I’m gonna try to post pics and videos...
    sigpic

Can’t upload pics or videos. Also not getting spark...
    sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the no spark.
      I haven't tried posting any pics since the site was re-orged, but others seem to be able to....yo you' using a third party image hosting site right?
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Got it running. Damn aftermarket ignition switch. Now to make it run good and look good...
          sigpic

Comment

What engine you planning on swapping in? Any idea what color scheme youryo going to go for?
            1998 Katana 750
            1992 Katana 1100
            2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Hello. Sorry I’ve been away... So I rode #6 for a little while. I did a quick spray paint job on the frame and engine covers. Then I slapped on a rear fairing and seat from a 95 Kaw ZX9R. Then I sold it.
              Then I bought #7 for $100. 98 600 Missing headlight gauges seat and front fairings. It had been sitting for a long time. The engine was locked up. So I got #8 for $300. 94 750. I swapped the engine into my 98 (which I will have the title for). I’m in the process of rebuilding the carbs and getting new spark plugs and doing the cosmetics. I put the headlight and upper fairing on from
              the same 95 ZX9R. That’s where I’m at with
              sigpic

Comment

Hello. Sorry I’ve been away... So I rode #6 for a little while. I did a quick spray paint job on the frame and engine covers. Then I slapped on a rear fairing and seat from a 95 Kaw ZX9R. Then I sold it.
                Then I bought #7 for $100. 98 600 Missing headlight gauges seat and front fairings. It had been sitting for a long time. The engine was locked up. So I got #8 for $300. 94 750. I swapped the engine into my 98 (which I will have the title for). I’m in the process of rebuilding the carbs and getting new spark plugs and doing the cosmetics. I put the headlight and upper fairing on from
                the same 95 ZX9R. I’ll try to upload pics...
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X