X

GSXF stickers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSXF stickers

Type in "ebay.co.uk" then "gsxf". About 5 or 6 items down there are GSXF 600-750 stickers, approx. $27---( Buy it now). MANY COLORS. Worldwide shipping approx. $12.50. THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW.
    ITEM # 7959841797.

Wow, thanks.
    2000 Kat 600
    "Fast Blue"
    Pic in Profile

Comment

tricktape used to have similar ones on their site as well..but havent checked in a while.

Thanks for the info

Comment

I used Tapeworks for mine. Told them what I wanted, color, and size. It was a few years ago so I can't remember how much they cost but it was'nt bad at all.
        Eric
        2005 GSX-R 750

Comment

I looked at tapeworks website a while back and found them to be quite expensive. Honestly, I would not even think of buying my stickers from anyone who specializes in bike stickers. It just seems that they are as high as double the price of a place who makes stickers and decals for everything. There is a place close to me that makes signs for business and I went to see them about a stencil. Not the katana sticker itself, but the outline of it so I could use it as a stencil to paint. The big katana sticker on the lower fairing, the gsx1100f, the suzuki sticker on the tank....all of them for $15.00. You guys might want to try picking up the yellow pages and looking for a local sign maker in your area. I usually find they move much more in volume and the prices are much lower.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yeah, what MoJoe said. I could see if it was the raised emblem, but for the decals, a lot of those little Mom and Pop decal and t-shirt making shops can do them for a lot less.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Theres a new member, just signed up, who might be able to help you out..check the Intro. forum.

Comment

bah stickers are too childish, real men have decals

Comment

Originally posted by duff
                  bah stickers are too childish, real men have decals
                  Not quite Duff my boy. The real, real men won't use either and will airbrush before sticking anything on their nice paintjob.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

thus what im doing this spring enter "project corona"

Comment

I have nice air brush equipment, but haven't had much time to do much with it. I should really start practicing, and maybe get somewhat proficiant at it. Air brushing does look tip top over big decals.
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

well all im gonna do is stencil it on so its not too much so if it goes down i cna do it again, all im gonna do is get a sticker cut it out then tape the pattern out with green tape and spray

Comment

Working...
                        X