X

pre 98 katana 600 pic needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre 98 katana 600 pic needed

I'm trying to get some paint schemes on paper. I've figured out how to use photoshop to change the color of the bike over the last few weeks. Now I'm looking for a good, high resolution pic of a pre-98 kat 600. no solo cowl. Side view. I've been working off the side pic of Highsight2020's bike that he has in his profile, but I'm looking for a pic of the 600 and one without a cowl. If anyone has a good pic I can use please post it here, or PM and I'll give you my e-mail. Thanks guys.

Hope this helps...........

Ron
    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Comment

thanks guys, I love this board.

Comment

Meanstrk:

What did you do the back end of your bike, Plate, signals. etc. I need to do that bad. Did you just do it yourself and if so how. Thanks. Also, where did you get your front signals?
          Mikey B.
          '95 Katana 600
          Line-X Kat

Comment

Comment

Dang! I love killin' time here. Too bad we all don't live close enough to ride.
              Nobody looks back on his or her life and wishes they had spent more time at work.

Comment

Originally posted by STL-KAT-600
                Meanstrk:

What did you do the back end of your bike, Plate, signals. etc. I need to do that bad. Did you just do it yourself and if so how. Thanks. Also, where did you get your front signals?

Sorry, I did not realize you had asked about my bike!

I cut the fender myself along with the sub bracket under it. I just chose a form that I liked, traced it, and cut it. You can't see it in the pics how I did it though, but I curved it down slightly and left about 2" worth under the tail light. The short stalk signals bolt to the sides where I curved it down and I mounted the tag bracket up side down to get it the angle I wanted.

The front signals are the larger LP flush mounts. I think I picked those up at the local stealer for about $20 and they go right in place and cover the hole nicely.

Here are a couple pics that should be able to give you an idea of how I did it. If I were home I would take a close up and send it to you. Sorry, but that is not an option right now since I will not see any of my bikes for about 6 more months If these pics don't show up, email me at:

[email protected]

and I will send them to you.

Links to the pics are here:

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

Like I said, if they do not show up, email me and I will send them to you.
                Ron
                MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

wow i like the cheker on the bottom it looks sweet wish i had something like that on mine

Comment

we all need to get pictures in front of that sign. Looking cool man!

Comment

Originally posted by lucky6man
                      wow i like the cheker on the bottom it looks sweet wish i had something like that on mine
                      Thanks.
                      You can check out my WWW link for my write up on how I did the paint work.
                      Ron
                      MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Working...
                      X