X

$160 a pair of Diablo Stradas one day only sale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $160 a pair of Diablo Stradas one day only sale

Sorry couldn't post earlier today, been out riding all day. Rode by Cycle Gear and they were having a one day 10% off ever thing sale. They also had certain size Stadas on sale, 120, 150, & 160 happen to be in the numbers. Got a pair for $160. The sales guy said only for today, wouldn't hurt to call tomorrow and see if they will still honor it.
    Round Rock, TX

Nice!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

great buy. wish that sale was going on last year when i bought mine. you will love the starda's i know i love mine (thay are so much better than the crapadams)
      carpe diem

Comment

they arent stradas they are the SuperSports

Comment

What was on the floor at my local store and what was ordered for me were Stradas. Ask for them if not offered.
          Round Rock, TX

Comment

ordered me a set, i was needing a new back tire anyway and was gong to replace it with another Pilot Power, which is probably a better tire than the Diablo, but for that price, the PP can wait until the next set. Basically the front tire is just about free..

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Great deal

I purchased mine the last time Cyclegear had the same special. Now with some 2800 miles on em, its a great tire and seem to be holding up well.

Comment

I already had a new strada front so I didnt really need a set (no place to store em) so I picked up a new rear from a local shop for 120.

I think they do that sale every year so next year I'm gonna get a set...or two....

Comment

From what I was told, CycleGear is closing out the Stradas and discounting their entire inventory of stradas for "as long as they last". I know they did the same last month with the Z6's ($68 front, $79 rear) and I cleared out a warehouse and a couple stores across the country of all their Z6 inventories in 150/70, 120/70 (for the Kats) and 160/60, 120/60's (for the ThunderKats). All the tires were already spoken for before I got off the phone with the store to have them transfered in... and that was all they had, so I didn't bother posting up about it.

No clue why they are obsoleting these tires unless they simply aren't moving well. Manufacturer hasn't made any noises about discontinuing them (and they've only been on the market for two years or so), so I'm sure it's a chain-level decision and not a manufacturer-level obsolete.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                  X