X

Largest group ride you've been on...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pseudonym
    Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids 2004 Columbia, MD. ~1000 bikes and raised around $200,000.

http://ride4kids.org/index.html
    Looks like there's another ride in maryland in Sept. I'd be up for going on that ride !

Comment

largest charity run was either the toy run or the ride for dad (forget which it was). the "parade" part was I think 11kms long. (approx. 1000 bikes methinks).
      largest non-charity thingy....prolly round 20ish. I don't really know. if it's not shiny or made of chocolate I tend not to pay attention.
      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

How do you define a group ride? Down at the Gap there was a decent sized group when we left. I quickly fell far enough behind that I could not see the group (what can I say I need to learn how to ride). I would just connect with them when they stopped.

Comment

Gap last summer . Pizza run . Filled the parking lot , but I don't remember how many were there . Like 50-ish , I guess .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

The local toy run last year, had about 4,000 bikes. It's the most fun you can have at the speed of slow.
            Darrel
            '04 Honda F4i

Comment

I've been to organized rides where there were around fifty people, but we split up into smaller groups.
              I would guess that 15-25 bikes is the biggest group I've ridden with.
              You got it.
              Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

Just came back from Bike Week. Rode down with 15 others and had a blast!

Comment

Ride for Sight raises much needed funds for vision research on behalf of Fighting Blindness Canada. Ride for Sight has raised over $26 million to date.

:
                  Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Toy run. About 200 bikes.

Comment

I see all of these toy runs and can't help to notice the amount of bikes. The two toy runs here are unreal, thousands of bikes, it is a crazy following. I guess it helps to be a all year riding city.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                        Looks like there's another ride in maryland in Sept. I'd be up for going on that ride !
                        I'll post a notice about a month before the ride.

Comment

uh 1 person..my self...cause none of my friends or brother has good enough credit to get one....nor really make enough $$ to save up
                          " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

me, 2 people my buddy and i

Comment

Biggest group for me was about 8 or 9 bikes. We usually have atleast 4 riders for our regular weekend rides, then sometimes I just ride solo, with a friend on the back, or another buddy of mine with a CBR.
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                                ... then sometimes I just ride solo, with a friend on the back...
                                Lou...let it go!
                                Corey is not allowed to ride on the back of your bike anymore!
                                He's a married man wearing SpongeBob drawers!

Comment

Working...
                                X