X

Who do you roll with ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you roll with ?

We know alot of the canucks ride together alot...so who all has regulars that you roll with? How often do you get to go out on rides w/ groups ? Do you have a group of people that get together regularly for rides, parties, etc. ? Maybe you're part of a club in your area?

No club here except squids. I would roll with SoCal boyz but don't have the time for a trip as such right now. When I get back to Ohio I can roll with PA, Kentucky and Ohio Group. That is if the Pa boyz will want to
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

you know...we have it pretty good up here

Comment

Solo.

Used to ride with a guy from KP--"Pweor", but he graduated from RIT and moved away.

Nearest board members (aside from those up North) are multiple hours away.

I have met 977Blue in Syracuse, however.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Range

Werd. 8)

Comment

Only time I ride with others is when we are going the same direction & either they come up on me or I come up on them.

I hate crowds.
            I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

i have 1 person i ride with regularly, mostly squid city around here.

Comment

Always ride solo or 2-up, I dont know anyone around here to ride with. The only Kats that I have seen were while I was in my cage, and you know that you cant catch a Kat in a cage.
                2000 Kat 600
                "Fast Blue"
                Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by KatDan2
                  i have 1 person i ride with regularly, mostly squid city around here.
                  Dayton, Ohio= Squid Hillbillies on two wheels
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

i have about 5 people that i ride with. mostly all 6 of us aren't riding at the same time, unless its bike night. but usually, my group consists of 3 of us.
                    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

I ride with a mixed up bunch. Harley, metric cruisers, sport bikes. We get together on weekends and ride, get some breakfast then some lunch. Discuss the next weekend. It's not what you ride, it's the people you ride with. We have a great time.

Comment

Same here. I ride with a couple rockets, a couple roadsters. Doesn't matter what they are riding, as long as they are riding.

Last summer, I rode with a guy that had a CBR 600 the most. We lived in the same building, and I was friends with one of his roomates. We got to know each other pretty good from going out riding pretty much every weekend. I can't wait till this summer. Corey and I can go out just about every day!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                          you can say that again, hence the reason I told you not to take it for granted.
                          Personally, I ride solo 90% of the time. A few harleys in my town, some knock off harleys, very few sport bikes. Sambuca ( batgirls other half ) lives an hour away, batgirl and katgirl are 1.5 hours away. Roads suck here anyways. All flat grid pattern farmland for at least an hour in any direction.
                          Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                          Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I have a few Guys that I ride with all the time. They work for a local shop here that I go to all the time. They can ride and hate stupid people. We only let people ride with us that are in full gear and ready to turn and burn.
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I used to ride with a close buddy, but he passed away a couple of years ago...so it has been pretty much solo for me. However, I always seem to come across someone out solo like myself. Each time I do, I mention that there should be a local club to meet new bikers. They all seem to agree, so I am contemplating trying to throw together a club. I already talked to the dealer friend of mine and he said he would support it...sponsor more less. We have tons of solo riders....only there is alacking something to bring them together.
                              But even then, I am still more the solo type.
                              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X