X

Got NEW pics of bike and new exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got NEW pics of bike and new exhaust

Ok here are a few BETTER pics of my bike..with my new exhaust that i paid $274 on ebay brand new

Side

Front

Rear

I also lowered the whole bike 2inches from stock. looks and feel better to me
    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Sweet. Im a sucker for the black n yellow scheme..Awesome !!! I like the yellow belly pan too !! nice !!

If you can get a cowl, that would look even sweeter!

Comment

One thing I have learned -- Get rid of the Macadams!!! Bought my new Diablos for $200 shipped. www.americanmototire.com great company!!!
      DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

yup, now you need to get rid of the crapadams. i got metzlers and they feel like a new bike.

anyway, nice find on ebay..i also like your colorscheme..try to niteshade your front signals..they will look sweeet
        Hello World.

Comment

Hey...where in Sac are you located? We're downtown about 8 blocks north of the capital.

Comment

Nice!!! What do you think of the Yosh Sound?

BTW that you for saving the the trouble of photoshopping out what decals I still have on the bike. I've been wondering what she'd look like decal-less, I think I may just have to take off the rest of mine.
            Kyle

Comment

wow...thats nice...and yellow!

Comment

looking sweet. I like the yellow and black as well

Comment

Lookin good, like the signal mirrors and the rear signals too.
                  Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

planning on doing any paint, decals, designs to the bodywork or leaving it as is ?

Comment

looks nice, that's what i want mine to look like

www.vwvortex.com
                      I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                      Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Looks great...how does it sound? 8)
                        My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

god, not 'another' suzuki with a yosh pipe

tim

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                            Hey...where in Sac are you located? We're downtown about 8 blocks north of the capital.
                            Im in citrus heights right off antelope and 80. I plan on getting new tires too when i get money. I also did this today with some lockhar/philips paint pen Tires I nice little touch i think. except for the big yellow MACADAM lol

I wanted to get a Micron anodized can , but hear they are really loud with just an ok sound. My pipe sounds cool but not as loud as i thought. Once it opens up tho and i get my rejet kit in. Should sound nice. Im not a person to DO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, but for the price i said what the hell.I wanted to get one while i had the money but internet recorded sounds of bikes and people word doesnt help. I see alot of bikes on the road but each bike sounds different. So i made a choice. Thats all

As for paint scheme or any decals. I am going to make a decal open font decal of GSX-F with Katana under it . Plus i wanna paint my underbelly Black, but thats just an idea. I love the yellow but there needs to be a break in the color. I do plan on getting a seat cowl too
                            " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

B-E-A-Utiful bike Badkitty!

Love that color combo
                              I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Working...
                              X