No announcement yet.
X

Got NEW pics of bike and new exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A GSXF decal will really add alot to break up the color just enuff..nice choice

Comment

Gorgeous bike badkitty! The pipe looks sweet. And of course I am a fan of YELLOW!!!!!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Looks awesome!

I agree with NFS.... needs something to break up the yellow and to tie in the black rearend with the front fender.

Comment

ya i was thinking of making a GSF katana decal from GEL stickers...stuff that looks like carbon fiber but comes in metallic or plain colors. I was just at a performance mustang shop near me and saw those for the mustangs.
          " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Nice
            Bike is sold

Comment

you need some stickers.......

maybe u can ask duffy
              A Kat is gone and a Strom is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by chauan
                you need some stickers.......

maybe u can ask duffy
                duff ONLY deals with decals. No stickers for him.

Comment

Where did you get those mirrors from? Those look pretty nice!
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

i got them at a local bike accessory shop " SUICYCLE" lol nice name huh. They are Lockhart/Philip mirrors. Only $30 and blinkers work
                    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

That is one sweet lookin Kat!

Comment

Very nice looking Kat

Comment

Well i got a paint pen and did this..still need to do front rim. I know you can see the macadam but is better than only having 1 set of letters visible on each tire Tires

Comment

lookin nice......will look awesome with the solo cowl
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

That is Nice! After looking at the pics it makes me wonder why the Manufactures put the stock exhaust so far from the bike. The closeness of the Yosh to the bike is awesome.
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X