Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What temperature or date are you watching for ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What temperature or date are you watching for ?

To dig out your bike from the recesses of your garage or shed, and start to get ready to ride ? Do you have a date in mind that no matter what, you're gonna ride..or maybe just waiting for the first day that the temps are over 55 degress 8)

well....mine is ready to ride, all i need is a nice day, (sunny and above 45F, and i'll be riding). this weekend might have that, so i might ride a little.
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Right now I would like to see anything over 50deg. What I really want is a good hard rain to clean the roads. We have a lot of sand left behind from the snow fall.

Comment

Yep, just need a good rain to clear the salt and sand, and 35 degrees.
        This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.

Comment

Re: What temperature or date are you watching for ?

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
          or maybe just waiting for the first day that the temps are over 55 degress 8)
          And maybe you're a sissy if you are !
          I just need a day (a Sunday , really) that's not rainy (or snowy) and above 30-35-ish . I sleep during the day , and sunday's really the only day I'm awake . Every other day it's too cold in the mornings still to get out after work .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Been ridin off an on for a while. Its 9:30am now and about 45* so its safe to say ill be riding today.
            Bikes don't kill people, People kill bikes.

Comment

Some nice rain, and lowest of 4 degrees cel. and we are outa here!!
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Re: What temperature or date are you watching for ?

Originally posted by md86
                Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                or maybe just waiting for the first day that the temps are over 55 degress 8)
                And maybe you're a sissy if you are !
                I just need a day (a Sunday , really) that's not rainy (or snowy) and above 30-35-ish . I sleep during the day , and sunday's really the only day I'm awake . Every other day it's too cold in the mornings still to get out after work .
                I never said I had to wait till 55 degrees to ride .. I ride in cold weather, dont have much choice living in PA. But when there's salt and pot holes and still patches of black ice and a development full of snow yet, cant quite dig out the Kat just yet. But Im planning on changing the oil next weekend and having it ready so I can start riding as soon as possible after that.

Comment

Sorry , I wasn't really calling YOU a sissy , just making a general statement . But we got some sloppy roads still , too . That just means you take it a little easy , that's all !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

some rain and a bit more warmth and I will be out....mind you I was out when it was +1 in February.....but I guess it will have to be before March 18th as that is when the Junior, Range and Olwman get to pick up there bikes from the dealer
                    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

it's been an odd year here in oregon - i'd say i didn't really put her up this year.

tim

Comment

Temperature doesn't bother me, I'm just waiting for the dealer to get my Sprint!
                        ~Jayson

Comment

suppose to be near 70 here tomorrow. So I'll be riding. Had mine out about four times already this year.

Comment

I will ride when it gets warm enough. The temp has to hit at least 45-50 or so. Until then, I get my kicks on an atv.
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                              Sorry , I wasn't really calling YOU a sissy , just making a general statement . But we got some sloppy roads still , too . That just means you take it a little easy , that's all !
                              no worries, just pickin on ya

Winter is so freekin frustrating, but there's finally light at the end of the tunnel!!

Comment

Working...
                              X