No announcement yet.
X

this just happened...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

def. not my type to begin with. i never thought twice about taking her for a ride on a real bike

i just found it dumb that she was learning in such conditions.
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Well don't be such a tool , HELP HER ! Even advice is helpful if the person listens . Who cares what she looks like (though cute IS a bonus , surely) , you may pass her on the road someday . It'd be bettr to know that she at least has some idea of what's going on so she doesn't run into you or something .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by zerocool61
        It makes me wonder - "What was she thinking??"
        It makes me wonder, wtf was he thinking. I dont ride b|tch unless I have to, for someone else to ride it, without gear, and with a person who doesnt know how to ride.....moron.
        Bikes don't kill people, People kill bikes.

Comment

I can see being super excited about getting it and wanting to sit on it in the driveway, but the rest is just CRAZY stuff
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Well you should just go over and make a few suggestions(wait till the ice is gone) then say that at that time you will give her some pointers and help her become a good rider
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Hey, at least she didn't have a Hayabusa, or a ZX-11.

Comment

"Here's your sign!"
                Keith Paton
                Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
                13 GSXR750

Comment

come on, give her a hand and help her. sheesh...MEN!!!!......oh wait, i are one.

www.vwvortex.com
                  I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                  Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Find out where she bought the bike then go there & bust 'em upside the head with a ball-bat.

That is nothing more than someone trying to kill the innocent & they deserve to have their rears removed while their heasds are still in them.

Don't mind me, just a little on edge.
                    I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Re: this just happened...

Originally posted by soccersteve
                      so i'm sitting at home, and my dad called me and said "there's a girl who just dropped her bike right next door". so i went out there, and she's on a ninja 250, and thats a good starter bike. but!!! theres still wet and ice on my street, and she just got it from the shop today. thats real smart! "hey, lets teach someone to ride in the middle of winter". i can understand people want to learn and all, but its middle of winter and people don't have the experience to ride with really cold extremeties that don't work well in the cold. can you guys see where i'm coming from?

just thought i'd share.

I don't know exactly where you're from but given that there's wet ice on your street I guess it's not a typical SoCal winter. Maybe I'm naive but unless a dealership is selling ATV's too, there would be next to no sales going on. Unless they offer to store it for you like Range's Daytona I think it's highly irresponsible to allow someone to ride off the lot in those conditions. If it was a private party buy then it's just plain lame by both parties.
                      sigpic

Comment

Go over, get her on the phone to the local MSF chapter and get her to book the first available class. Then take her back outside, put it on the center stand and get her to practice letting out the clutch with no gas input, learning all the controls, etc. By the time both wheels are on the ground, she should know instinctively where the controls are and how to work them. Don't know what to say about the snow & ice other than wait...

Cheers
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
                          Hey, at least she didn't have a Hayabusa, or a ZX-11.
                          no, that'll be next week when she decides the 250 isnt cool enuff..

Comment

Originally posted by MedicFFKat View Post
                            "Here's your sign!"
                            1990 Katana 750 +2 rear sprocket (the original) [SOLD!!!]
                            1990 katana 750 -1 front sprocket (the $300 parts bike that became the runner lol) [sold!!!!]

Comment

lol thats great stuff

Comment

2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                                BMC Notorious 918 HT
                                2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X