X

Keep a hat under ur seat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep a hat under ur seat?

Nothing like getting off the bike after a nice ride, pulling into a rest stop or restaurant to eat and chill for a bit... you got your lid, your boots, riding jacket, maybe pants too..ur ride is parked out front, u walk into the place, take off ur lid and BAM !! Godzilla Helmet Head !! yeah, that sux, so I always keep a baseball cap under my seat just for the those times.
    Nope, helmet head? who cares!!
    0%
    Yup, always put it on when I park the bike from riding
    0%

I don't have this problem since I only wear my baseball cap when riding my motorcycle

Comment

It was always a pretty safe bet that if you asked me to pull off my seat, you'd find a ball cap under there.

Comment

I wear my helmet hair and I don't care.

Hair-do by Helmet.
        1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
        2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
        Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

More of a symbol of pride, really. But I have short hair, so it never gets too bad

Comment

cap

Lou keeps a cap I bet so that his new hair style does not get sunburned..
            Rain or Shine, Onward I ride..........

Comment

Thats funny, I always do that. I dont have one permanently under there, but if Im going to class, I make sure I find one to stick under there.
              Bikes don't kill people, People kill bikes.

Comment

Re: cap

Originally posted by texaskatrider
                Lou keeps a cap I bet so that his new hair style does not get sunburned..
                Nope, just gona slather my head with SPF50!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

I never put one under my seat, but I usually have one in my jacket.
                  ~Jayson

Comment

I wear a hat every single day. I don't think I've gone a whole day without a hat since highschool. I always carry a hat with me. Maybe not under the seat but I always have a hat

Comment

Hat? I don't need no stinking hat!

I keep my hair down to a minimal so I don't have to worry about helmet hair.
                      I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
                        I wear a hat every single day. I don't think I've gone a whole day without a hat since highschool. I always carry a hat with me. Maybe not under the seat but I always have a hat
                        Wow, that almost exactly what i was gonna say.

I used to tye my hat to the grab bar (squidly i know), but very quickly realized that it covered up the brake light. So needless to say i just stick it in my jacket now

Comment

Ive always had a hat under the seat of the katana. But usually I shave my head in the summer so my hair doesnt get all messed up by the helmet.

I dont have anywhere to put a hat on the Vmax, unless I put it in my jacket, guess Im gonna have to shave my head again
                          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
                            Ive always had a hat under the seat of the katana. But usually I shave my head in the summer so my hair doesnt get all messed up by the helmet.
                            +1
                            You got it.
                            Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
                              More of a symbol of pride, really. But I have short hair, so it never gets too bad
                              And I have really long hair , so same thing ! Well , except for tangles if I forget to pony-tail it . And there's no room under my seat for a hat anyway with the spare plugs , tools , bungee cords , and master links .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X