Keep a hat under ur seat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just keep it short also, solves the problem

Comment

Definately!!!!! That or a bandana. Putting it in a pony tail doesn't even help!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

it depends...sometimes i just don't care, sometimes i put a hat under, usually if i remember to grab one from the house...
        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

What's hair, oh yeah the stuff that's falling off my head.
          'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

I sometimes keep a beret in the tank bag..
            I have a huge head (24") and gianormose ears.
            I have never been a "cap" type, finding one that fits isn't worth it. I look like the ToeCutter after a long ride but hey, that is part of the whole
            package.. I don't ride to be GQ so I can't expect to be GQ while riding..

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
              Definately!!!!! That or a bandana. Putting it in a pony tail doesn't even help!!
              hhhmm..KR bandana's....now there's a thought!! wheels are turning now!

Comment

I get my hair cut short so that it looks ok with helmet hea...1/2 clipper on the side and back and 7 clipper on top....looks ok even with helmet head...
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

my hair is usually short enough that it doesn't much bother. But even when I have it longer, I don't care. Anyway, what's the big deal? I am too busy enjoying my riding to care about my hair...hehe.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Who cares? You ride a motorcycle! Usually that kinda outweighs how weird I look walking into a restaruant or mall in full gear! Although I do like the Bandana Idea...
                    Always keep your head up

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman
                      Who cares? You ride a motorcycle! Usually that kinda outweighs how weird I look walking into a restaruant or mall in full gear! Although I do like the Bandana Idea...
                      Word! 8)
                      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

yes. but i always wear a hat anyways.
                        Hello World.

Comment

you need another option.

"What hair"
                          PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                          The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

i slide a baseball cap under the tank bra on my bike. most of the time, my hair is cut short enough that the helmet doesn't hurt anything.
                            '03 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

Wasn't such a big deal with the mullet....

Comment

Just so you guys know. I guy who rides who has a bit of helmet hair is kinda sexy. I remember thinking it was really cute on Nick when we first got together. I know some other girls who think so too
                                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                                X