X

guage cluster lights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guage cluster lights

i remember back on KP someone had posted that they got new bulbs for thier guage cluster. Had gotten them in different colors (ie: blue) anyone know the site to get these at?
    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
      http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm
      know which ones on that page?
      -jason

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

none on THAT page... I do not know which ones on the other pages though...

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

there is a post somewhere on this forum with the infomormation in it...do a search to see if you can find it..

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
            none on THAT page... I do not know which ones on the other pages though...
            thanks. i will search for it. hadn't seen the post here so didn't know if someone had posted it here or not.
            -jason

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

ask beekman or spedee they have them changed and could give you the correct bulb numbers
              Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
                ask beekman or spedee they have them changed and could give you the correct bulb numbers
                thanks, i finally found the post that they had and its bulb #74 for anyone who is interested.
                -jason

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Originally posted by taz
                  Originally posted by Haggisman
                  thanks, i finally found the post that they had and its bulb #74 for anyone who is interested.
                  Do you have a exact link to the page that you were looking at?

I would like to get some new brighter LED's for my neutral, blinkers, oil, bright's, and all that fun stuff.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                    Do you have a exact link to the page that you were looking at?

I would like to get some new brighter LED's for my neutral, blinkers, oil, bright's, and all that fun stuff.

scroll to the bottom and look for instrument cluster and gauge backlights. when you click on buy now you'll have to go to page 2 and look for T1.5 Instrument LED bulb they are $1.79 each and come in several different colors
                    -jason

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Working...
                    X