Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Do you wish that more people had sportbikes or less people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about this one. Part of me says the more the merrier, I'd welcome the company. As Mojoe said, "The smart ones will learn....the stupid will perish. Let the street sort them out." (great line, gotta find some way to use that) The other part of me enjoys the mystique and aura of doing something that only a select few members of the motoring population can ever do.
    sigpic

Comment

But as it is Tom, we are already a group like that... something that a majority of the rest of the population can't due. I think that is another reason people look at us different.

Everyone on Rockets are staunters, and drive to fast..

Everyone on Cruisers are Gang Members, or bad arses...

Stereo typing... Because they really just don't know.

No for me... I am a little bit of both
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

More...
        The gene pool needs more chlorine.
        Fewer cagers on the road.
        Less fuel needed by the country.
        Cheaper motorcycle parts & gear because of higher demand levels.
        Better traffic flow.

NOTE: I don't care if they ride sport bikes or scooters, just that they don't drive 3 ton SUV's with a single occupant who is not paying any attention to the road as he/she scarfs down a big mac and answers IM's on their cell-phone. A surcharge on SUV's and/or fuel (like the Canadians just drove through last week) would work towards this as well...

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I thought some SUV's already had a surcharge. In MN they do at least. The Hummers, Vipers, Mustang Saleen's, and a few others have a extra 3 or 5 grand you gota slap down as a fuel surcharge (Gas Guzzler charge)
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

really doesn't matter to me. doesn't matter what you do or say, you are still going to be stereotyped or labeled. as for me, it doesn't matter.

www.vwvortex.com
            I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
            Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by tdr
              As Mojoe said, "The smart ones will learn....the stupid will perish. Let the street sort them out." (great line, gotta find some way to use that)
              It just came off the top of my head. I now deem that expression as "coined by me". In future reference to that phrase, it is to be preceeded by, "as the great philosipher Mojoe once said..."
              hehe

I am with Cyber on one thing though. Nothing pisses me off more when it comes to vehicles as seeing some tard driving a 3/4 ton pu or a hummer, who has absolutely no practical need for it except to promote an image. Any vehicale that gets poor fuel economy should be restricted to working purposes only....not to make up for a small dick.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                Originally posted by tdr
                As Mojoe said, "The smart ones will learn....the stupid will perish. Let the street sort them out." (great line, gotta find some way to use that)
                It just came off the top of my head. I now deem that expression as "coined by me". In future reference to that phrase, it is to be preceeded by, "as the great philosipher Mojoe once said..."
                hehe

I am with Cyber on one thing though. Nothing pisses me off more when it comes to vehicles as seeing some tard driving a 3/4 ton pu or a hummer, who has absolutely no practical need for it except to promote an image. Any vehicale that gets poor fuel economy should be restricted to working purposes only....not to make up for a small dick.
                Does that go for the new Chrysler 300C's with the Hemi engine... Because I really like those....
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

More. So I can buy parts from broken stunter bikes.

She'd be smiling if she had 996 cc's of thumping twin power between her legs

Comment

[quote="Mojoe"]
                    Originally posted by tdr
                    hehe
                    maybe u can quote urself in ur signature,

Comment

ONE more....Badbilly!

Comment

ur sporty enuff for her arent ya?

Comment

Working...
                        X