X

North American version of tasty-nut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American version of tasty-nut

Nope...not swaety nut, salty nuts...or going nuts. Tasty nuts...a UK company that sells all kinds of nuts and bolts. I am looking for a north american site that offers the same thing. Anyone know of one?

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

I just bought a fairing bolt kit for my pre 98 and tried to find a US supplier. I couldn't find one. Dennis Kirk resells the ProBolt kits for most of the newer and more popular bikes but not the Kat.
    The little boat drifted gently across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.

Comment

should this be with www.petcock.com ?

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Oh shame on you KG!

Comment

Another place that comes close to having parts for my Kat but fails, thank the founders of BikeBandit.com =D>
          I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

GSX go to ron ayers next time. They are cheaper. Besides that go to your local dealer get a parts quote then pulg those numbers into ron ayers website. They use the same numbers as the dealers. Bikebandit was going to cost me about $200 with shipping and that was just for the stuff to put back in my swing arm. Ron ayers total was $222 and that was with a new windscreen thrown into the mix.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
              GSX go to ron ayers next time. They are cheaper. Besides that go to your local dealer get a parts quote then pulg those numbers into ron ayers website. They use the same numbers as the dealers. Bikebandit was going to cost me about $200 with shipping and that was just for the stuff to put back in my swing arm. Ron ayers total was $222 and that was with a new windscreen thrown into the mix.
              Thanks, nice to have another place that I can get parts for the Kat.

Yeah, Bike Bandit is somewhat expensive but when there are certain parts I needed that was the only place I knew of to get, if they were not on eBay.

Thanks again.
              I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

GSX....when you are in need of parts, let me know. I have a fair amount of 1100 parts kicking around. Some I would sell...some I won't.

Comment

Canadian version of the same thing:

Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

I have em. They look great. but a tad costly.
                    Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                      should this be with www.petcock.com ?

yeah, and ur a mod too..what kind of example is that..

Comment

Re: North American version of tasty-nut

Originally posted by Mojoe
                        Nope...not swaety nut, salty nuts...or going nuts. Tasty nuts...a UK company that sells all kinds of nuts and bolts. I am looking for a north american site that offers the same thing. Anyone know of one?

www.tastynuts.com
                        Was just looking at these yesterday, try here
                        http://titaniumfasteners.com/shop/ or
                        www.motowheels.com or
                        www.targa-acc.com or
                        www.prolinefasteners.com or
                        Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

Holy crap....unbelievable the prices on these things. The buttonhead fairing bolts for example....I seen them listed on the net for as high as $3 each. The dealer here wants $7 each. I can buy a bag of 500 of the exact same bolts for $50 through a supplier for the shop I was working at. That is 10 cents each. I could sell them for a buck each and make 900% profit. I might just do that.
                          I just wanted the aluminum ones that are anodized.
                          I guess i could buy a anodizing kit from caswell and do it myself....and sell you guys...hehe.

Comment

Mojoe, can you say ebay it up?

Comment

hell yeah..if u can do that..make some money of own and let it go in ur pocket instead of the greedy stealerships!

Comment

Working...
                              X