X

Finally....PICS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally....PICS!!

Let me know what you guys think. Its been a ton of work, but now, I think i'm happy. please don't point out anything that will cost more money!
    Attached Files
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

wow...really nice...you still new a solocowl and clear lenses to set it off...and I am not 100% sure about the white screen...

I like the white lowers and wheels and swingarm though...paint or powdercoated?

Comment

Bood luck scraping off the bugs. Otherwise, not too bad

Comment

that looks tight. well done.
        '03 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

Originally posted by Range
          wow...really nice...you still new a solocowl and clear lenses to set it off...and I am not 100% sure about the white screen...

+1

www.vwvortex.com
          I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
          Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

B-E-A-Utiful
            I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Looks good, But where is the solocowl. You really need one of those. It would really set the bike off even more. Good job. Love the wheels and the swingarm. The screen is ok but not my taste. That is what it is your own unique bike.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Looks great! Gonna be a PIA to keep clean but I like the style. Range is right though, you need some clear turn signals and a tail light. Yellow and red just stick out like a sore thumb against all that white. A solo cowl would of course set if off too Also I think a pair of blue KatRiders decals would look hot on that tail right under the 600 and stripe 8)

I can fix you up with all of them at a discount, just let me know when your ready to spend some more money
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

yea, i love hte white rims, looks like a gsxr and doenst really look like a kat, if you get hte cowl id paint htat white too ..it would look pretty nice

Comment

thanks for the feedback. i think i'll try and get some clear turn signals. the wheels and swingarm are powder coated.
                    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

The wheels and lower fairing really sets it off. Very nice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice job steve, looks good.
                        Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Ditto!

The white rims look awesome. Very Gixxer-ish.

White solocowl with a blue slash on it and clear front turn sigs...mmmmmmmmm 8)

Comment

AWESOME steve!!!! You know you can get the Cowl at braada.com and the clear taillight at clearalternatives.com lmao
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X