Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What do you like most about your Kat, where do you ride it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THAZKAT
    I ride almost all the time, 360 days a year here in Phoenix. Not much time to do the mods at this rate.

there is some awesome places here to ride!! I haven't seen half of them yet, so I better get of here and go riding. late!!
    that'll change when u get back to ohio !

Comment

I'm with the others that say all of the above. Great in the sun or the rain, fast enough for everyday riding and looks good doing it.
      Kyle

Comment

another reason why i like it is because not many people around here have kats. gixxers are a dime a dozen. its silly. and a lot of times, if you come up with a good mod, many people haven't thought about it, and you don't see it that much. like the mesh mod, i haven't seen that on many bikes around here. but its plenty fast enough, its a great looking bike, and you can ride all day. all of the above gets my vote.
        if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

I didn't get a chance to vote on this one but here's what I like:
          I'm a beginning rider...started riding a "big" bike back in August of 04. I needed a bike that was stable, fairly easy to ride, and comfortable. Let's face it the "sport bikes" are very uncomfortable for the "newbie". My opinion is I'm too busy trying to concentrate on the road, cagers, speed and balance I don't need another distraction because of discomfort....
          My Kat has enough power for me right now and I was talking to a guy with a GSX-R 1100, that was looking to sell it. I told him that I wasn't ready for a bike that big. His comment, which I appreciated, was finally a person that knows his limitations. He said that it was best to know what your limitations were than trying to buy a big bike and killing yourself.
          I guess that sums it up....Kat's are Awesome!!!
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I fell in love with my Kat the moment I walked in the dealership. And I made the right choice buying her. Comfort, all the speed I need, and turns heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
              I voterd comfort as well. Although, very soon, I may have THE fastest Katana around. Maybe even faster than Keiths Kabana!
              Oh lou...my sweet Lou.....how disappointed you will be. I hope when you say "around", that you are referring to around your neighborhood....cuz my 200hp+ beast is going to swallow you up whole and crap out mopeds.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
              X