X

The beast awakens from her slumber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beast awakens from her slumber

Well it was 15 degrees this afternoon, so I decided to get the beast out from under her cover and give her the once over. Check oil, check gas, check tire pressure, check battery nice and charged, check 1 key, gear... 1 wife making dinner... sneak out, she lives....she lives

Purring like a kitten, so now all I need is to go get my new license sticker for her in the morning and we are all ready to roll.. oh yeah the road looks like a strip of desert in Iraq.

but hey its only 200 yards to the clean street.

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

I knew you wouldn't be able to hold off much longer!
    "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever."

Comment

Yeah it was way to nice when I got home to not get her out of the back of the garage, tomorrow I might venture down the road to get her moving a little before the weekend begins.

Comment

Glad to hear it Mike!

Just got the grilfriend a 2004 SV650S tonight, and am itching to get the Busa out on the road. Will probably be next weekend though, so I'll be whining until then!

Cheers,
        Chris
        "The only way out is through."

Comment

I commute 25 miles one way. I was able to ride twice last week and tomorrow will be three days this week. Tis' the season. I Had to charge the the battery over night but other than that she cranked right up. Cleaned the crap out of the chain and waxed it good. Oh Crap, it started raining here. I hope it stops by morning.
          Be safe.
          http://www.geocities.com/kissarmymc/
          bikerfriend.org You get cool stickers for your cage

Comment

15 degrees! Sheesh! Impossible here!
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Bruzza
              Glad to hear it Mike!

Just got the grilfriend a 2004 SV650S tonight, and am itching to get the Busa out on the road. Will probably be next weekend though, so I'll be whining until then!

Cheers,
              Chris
              So are I guess the girlfriend is a keeper, what else can you ask for she rides... well you both take it easy, and keep that Busa upright till I get to ride it 8)

Comment

I am taking the Kat out tomorrow
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

My baby is still asleep. I have a new front tire to order next week and I need a new chain and then she'll be ready to go.

It was beautiful today

Comment

Originally posted by Nero
                    Most of 'em use celcius up yonder ..... But wouldn't that be pretty freakin warm ?
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I still can't go anywhere there is still a 5 foot hight by 20feet long snowbank infront of the garage but I did move the Kat just to check if she pissed on the floor but by the looks of everything she was a good girl all winter.

Comment

Oh I still have snow about 2 feet on the front lawn and a foot in the backyard. But this winter seemstohae been longer than the last

Comment

I rode her to work today, 50 degrees
                          Snow all over the sides and a little wet on the roads but it felt great! It is funny how a commute is fun on a bike and in a car it is boring, to me anyway!
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by Nero
                            he is in canada he is saying 15°C which converts 59°F so thats warm enough

Comment

Working...
                            X