X

96 Kat 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Kat 600

I had someone pm me on my WTB bike thread an I want to ask everyones opinion. here is a copy of the PM he sent me:

I have a 1996 Katana 600 for sale. I live in KC, but my parents live in MN, I could arrange bringing it up to MN for you. I am asking $2k. Pics can be found here:

I pmd him back at $1500 what does every one think?

thanks,
    Corey
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

He also gave me his phone number and I will probably call him saturday.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

I would argue...needs new front tire...fairing condition (been dropped)...been modded...you are probably the third - fourth owner...

1500 sounds good

Comment

yup, 1,500 sounds good to me....a friend of a friend of mine just bought a 96 Kat, nearly new condition for just 2,000.00

Comment

bump

Harley Davidson

Comment

I agree, price is a little high, should be $1,500

Comment

Working...
            X