X

A few pics from getting ready for riding season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics from getting ready for riding season

Forgot to share these with you guys last week, so here they are. Took my '95 Kat 750 and my roommate's '89 Kat 750 out to the shop, having the chain and sprockets replaced on mine, and I don't remember what he's having done, but he'll probably be along eventually to chime in on it...once he notices the thread

Some pics from the trip:

Moving the bikes around in the snow was sad Hopefully we get 'em back soon, and the weather warms up shortly thereafter, though
    Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Cool, I like the truck too, nice!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Yea it won't be long until the snow is all gone........

Comment

Cool. Amazing to see two bikes in the truck. Must be tight.
        Bike is sold

Comment

Could you post some pics of the streetfighter kat? They both look cool (no pun intended) in the back of the truck.
          Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
          http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
          http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

Its a nice time of year aint it??? Pullin my cover off the Kat this weekend...Like the color of the 750 too.....Black is beautiful..

Comment

Reminds me of last month when we took my kat and my friends cbr to Florida for a week. Pain in the arse loadin them up like that. Espically when the only ramp ya got is a piece of wood lol.

Comment

Hey Im in the Lapeer area. When the weather gets a little nicier we should get together and go for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
                  Cool. Amazing to see two bikes in the truck. Must be tight.
                  Yeah, we weren't originally sure they'd fit without having to flip one around, but they actually fit pretty easily.

Originally posted by versionpardner
                  Could you post some pics of the streetfighter kat?
                  I don't have any more pics of his bike repainted and put together, I dunno if he does or not

Originally posted by pickleman04
                  Hey Im in the Lapeer area. When the weather gets a little nicier we should get together and go for a ride.
                  Sounds good to me
                  Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Nope sorry no pic's at the moment of my bike.
                    It was only together for a short time last summer before I took it apart again. The paint didn't turn out so well so I decided to strip it off and repaint it mat black.
                    I can give a couple details about it though. Its a 89 750 with a 600 tail. I got rid of the grab bar, and put on some nice clear turn signals. I also filled in the wholes for the turn signals up front and for the mirrors, and I mounted new gsxr mirrors on it. Its lowered which is nice but I'm still working our the whole kick stand thing.
                    But for now its in pieces in the basement and the rest is at the shop getting the rear breaks done, and getting the carbs cleaned, and getting the petcock fixed.
                    Its a long way from done but I'll get pic's up when I get the bike back and when I get it all put together.

Comment

Working...
                    X