X

Weather does strange things to you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather does strange things to you

This weather is so pitiful, so I've just been going out to the garage and sitting on my Kat now and then. There it was sitting on the center stand last nite, all covered up, and just sat on her for a few minutes, pretending like I was riding. I couldnt help it, When you wake up to snow on the ground all the time, it does strange things to ya.

I wouldn't know about that I think it was like 65 here yesterday. At least you can still sit on yours, I am still putting mine back together from "the incident"
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try!"
    -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
    -DMX

Comment

I hear ya....still livin in a freezer here in CAnada!!!
      Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear you are going nuts Matt. I was able to get out on my bike for about an hour yesterday. Hd rain from sunday though tuesday morning. Now I will not be able to ride for a little while. I pulled my back last night while picking up the engine from Teresa's bike. I took it out last night. I turned as I was lifting it and boy that was a mistake. So I can not ride Matt. Does that make you feel better?
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I look out the window and it is snowing as I type this .. so I know your pain!
          I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

At least you can go and sit on your bike. I stored mine in a friend's basement. I have not even seen my bike in a month.

Comment

The clinical term is called S.A.D.
              Seasonal Affective Disorder
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Or PMS
                Parked Motorcycle Syndrome
                I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

Yeah, I share your pain. Still in the tundra months here in Wisconsin. Unfortunately, along w/ just sitting on it, this winter has brought lots of money spent (that I don't have) on goodies for it to help relieve my winter boredom. I hope the warmth comes soon or I'm gonna be really really broke soon.

Comment

I think we should ban hs2020 from this thread!

I like that PMS acronym, im gonna use that as an excuse for being grouchy at home, and see if crunchie will buy it!

Comment

On Sunday, the temps here were in the mid 70's, my GF and I rode to Joes Crab Shack and had some righteous shrimp. On Monday it was little cooler with highs in the mid 60's. Gotta love Oklahoma. Tonight it is supposed to snow, and people wonder why we get sick.
                      2000 Kat 600
                      "Fast Blue"
                      Pic in Profile

Comment

Well Matt I won't say it this time.............................................. .............
                        OK I WILL 70-SUNNY, And I GOT TO RIDE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I do feel your pain, I had to go almost a week without rideing. I used to have to hybrinate too untill I moved South!! Hang in there it's almost over.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Bluekat and suzuki, I am going to be waiting in the parking lot to kick your butts.

Stop Rubbing it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Sorry KG I just had to say it, it's in my nature.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                              I think we should ban hs2020 from this thread!
                              Bring it on BIG BOY. Hey I did not choose to live up north. My dad loved the south so much he stayed after him and my mother were married. He is orignally from Rochester, MI. So I could have been in the same boat as you Matt. But at last I am not. I am in TN 2 1/2 - 3 hours max from the GAP
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X