No announcement yet.
X

Low End Grunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 on that. Get the 750, youll be much happier.
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

+2 on that.

The 750 is much quicker than the 600 and has much more pull overall - it's easily worth the $1000 price difference because the 750 has better rear suspension and taller bar risers too. $1000 added to a 600 won't get you all that.

Both bikes benefited GREATLY from a -1 front sprocket. My 750 will throttle wheelie now and my wife's 600 is not so easily dusted.

-1 was the best mod we've done, bang-for-the-buck wise.
      Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Very good advice. I'll definitely hunt for a quality 750. The more I look at this machine, the more I fall in love with it.

Dang!

Nobody looks back on his or her life and wishes they had spent more time at work.

Comment

i think it depends on how you like to ride - i like riding mine like a raped ape so the 600 is my choice, but the 750 packs a little more punch down low.

tim

Comment

Originally posted by trinc
            i think it depends on how you like to ride - i like riding mine like a raped ape so the 600 is my choice, but the 750 packs a little more punch down low.

tim
            Matt...please change Tim's title to "ape raper"

Comment

Working...
            X