X

decal and emblem request

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decal and emblem request

I've seen several bikes with either a raise "Katana" emblem or GSX-F stickers. I cannot find these anywhere on the web. Maybe i havent looked deep enough but i did bookmark 18 websites with stuff i want for my bike but if anyone has a link to any of these i'd appreciate it. Thanks
    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

You can get the raised Katana emblems at your Stealership. As for the GSXF ones, I beleive you have to get those out of europe, maybe canada.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

They'll cost you an arm and a leg at ur dealer though

Comment

Raised Katana from the dealer for years 98 and 99 only. US or Canada.
          Raised GSXF are from Europe. Contact Bert Wolf (DotCom Wolf) http://www.gsxfclub.nl/frames.htm
          for a member on his site that may want to trade or buy for you. A lot of guys in Europe want the Katana as we want the GSXF.

[/url]
          Bike is sold

Comment

Speede.... Why do you not have Chrome Bulbs in your blinkers??????
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

uh is ther english to that site spedee
              " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                Speede.... Why do you not have Chrome Bulbs in your blinkers??????
                The chrome bulbs are too dim for our liking. We saw some interesting LEDs from Mototeck at the bike show...ie. an LED filled pcb that would fit inside the front lenses. Tempting but afraid of the directional problem we'd seen before.
                Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

i offered to go as middle man in a recent thread, the raised gsxf items like what speedee has shown are available from here (australia) they cost new A$120 a pair plus freight... not cheap i know.

if you want a set, pm me.

cheers.joe.

Comment

wow i dont need them that bad

Comment

I am looking for these too, but that's a little outta my price range 8) At least when it comes to emblems.

What about taking a good clear photo like Spedee's to the vinyl guy and have them make a close approximation of it? That's what I'm gonna try.

Spedee, mind if I use your photo? I think I know someone local on another site.

Comment

Originally posted by fotocycle
                        I am looking for these too, but that's a little outta my price range 8) At least when it comes to emblems.

What about taking a good clear photo like Spedee's to the vinyl guy and have them make a close approximation of it? That's what I'm gonna try.

Spedee, mind if I use your photo? I think I know someone local on another site.

Help yourself. Thanks for asking.
                        Bike is sold

Comment

Thanks.. I will post back if I get any good-looking results out of it.

Comment

I bought a set of the GSXF emblems like Speede's about two years ago from Red Car Suzuki in England and paid a little more in shipping than what crazymofo is offering. Crazy you might want to PM one of the admins about making a sticky thread and doing a group buy, see if your dealership would drop the price a little.

Comment

good idea mr clean. i will ask the dealer what sorta discounts are given per x amount of sets.

cheers.joe.

ps. mr clean... still got them wild cams for sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X