X

Rotten winter weather!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotten winter weather!!

I thought we were on our way toward spring weather here in NY, but today it is back to 13 degrees. I can't stand waiting to ride much longer

Yeah I know what you mean:
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

-23 celcius here *%&^#$*^%#%$@#$!!!!!!!!!
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
        here too. sucks bigtime!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I live in Albany NY and the temp is like 3 but windshield is -18 WTF I want spring damn it (sorry having Kat withdraw lol)
          "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Coldest it has ever been here today with windchilll. Brrrrrr.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

-8 to be precise
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Man I hear you guys 77 degrees and partly cloudy..but I decided to ride anyways...nothing will stop this wild rider....
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I've been spending more than an hour everyday shoveling my driveway everyday for the past few days...

Comment

Originally posted by ako
                    I've been spending more than an hour everyday shoveling my driveway everyday for the past few days...
                    Wouldn't it just be easier to park in the street?

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i'm not sure how cold that is to us usa'rs but it sure sounds colder than the 75F sunny day we had here today

all you peeps above the ole mason/dixon line need to head down south
                      we have great weather and cool catchy phrases like "howdy" "y'all" "fixin' ta" and of course "mel, kiss my grits" !
                      money can't buy you happiness, it can at least buy you beer !

Comment

Well , we KNEW it was gonna happen with how winter started , yeah ?
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I live in Saugerties NY and yeah looked out the window this am and there it was more fuggin snow...Not alot but just enough for me to put off uncovering the bikes for another week....

Comment

Originally posted by stickygreen
                            i'm not sure how cold that is to us usa'rs but it sure sounds colder than the 75F sunny day we had here today

all you peeps above the ole mason/dixon line need to head down south
                            we have great weather and cool catchy phrases like "howdy" "y'all" "fixin' ta" and of course "mel, kiss my grits" !

You pay for the cost of the move and housing and you got a deal! Oh yes, a job too

Comment

Wanna know what's worse than crappy riding weather? How about this. It's crappy, cold, impossible riding weather at home. That's where my bike is. Not me though. I'm in Cookeville, Tennessee. There be bikes here. But not mine. Waaay more frustrating.
                              I'm a pirate!

Comment

Working...
                              X