X

new bike suggestions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bike suggestions...

here in a few months, i'll be looking for an additional bike. i'm wondering whta you guys think i should get. i want at least a 750, but the bigger, the better. i want somthing light weight too. a couple of years old is fine, carburated is fine. but i don't really wanna go much older than 98-99. i'm thinking maybe a gsxr or a honda 929 or 954, sometihng like that.
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Gixxer 7Fitty has my vote!

Make sure to get a fast color though. Or else we will all make fun of you about how slow your Gixxer is.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

zx10r if you want a big boy

Comment

R1 or GSXR 750, the 05 R1 is really awesome, but if your gonna buy an older bike go GSX-R

Comment

Gixxer,s got my vote

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

ZX 10 is definately the end all beast, IMO !! Awesome ride..but you'd do well w/ a 954RR as well, they rock too!

Comment

VFR, VTR, 929, 954, 919, FZR, R1, GSXR100, GSXR750, ZX9R, ZX12R, ZX10R, Z1000R, Daytona955, Ducati 999, Ducati SR4, Ducati 998, Aprilia Tuono, Aprilia Mille

Comment

Just don't get a Daytona
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

I personaly likethe gixxer 8)
                  Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Honda 919!!!
                    I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

get a busa, it's all you'll need.Make sure you check out insurance before you get anything. for me any thing above 600 or with an R was 3000+ dollars a year full coverage.
                      2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
                      vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
                      JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

Comment

Read here about how Buell XBs are the fastest in the corners. Don't listen to me, click the link...

Official site of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Check out current Harley motorcycles, locate a dealer, & browse motorcycle parts and apparel.
                        This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.

Comment

ahh...wonderful suggestions. let me start and pick off the ones that won't work for me:

busa- don't like 'em enough to get one
                          zx10- too expensive
                          buell- i don't fit too well (the tank is too low and digs in my knees)
                          R1- once again, too expensive
                          919- too naked

so far, i'm thinking either a honda 9 something, or a gixxer 750. either way, i think i'll be set with a good bike. keep 'em coming if you want. i'd be interested in what people have to say.
                          if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Go with the GSXR and if you want to go carb then go with a pre 2000 as they changed to fuel injection in 2000. Awesome bike with lots of guts....
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

yeah the vfr interceptors are great bikes! I was really looking for one last summer, but to no avail.

Comment

Working...
                              X