No announcement yet.
X

new bike suggestions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSXR or VFR like matt said, the VFR is a 800 and lite weight and the GSXR, well, it is a GSXR!!

Have fun shopping and if you don't get one by the time I get back to Ohio I can help.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

If you are wanting to go up further than a 750, than the new Yamaha R1... The all Raven (All Black) has got my vote as well. Seen one up close and personal, and I have to say that it is one sweet arse bike!

Of course a busa would be nice too.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

gsxr750 no doubt about it! get it!!!!
        Hello World.

Comment

you guys are not helping!! i said no busas. i don't like them. but i'm sure you all knew that and were just messin wiht me. i like the vfr. but we'll see. i should have this bike paid off in a couple of months..so we'll go from there, i just want to keep my eye out.
          if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Here you go Steve, I felt this thread needed Pics. You should like these!!!

TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I still vote the Raven.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

i like the Daytona 995

www.vwvortex.com
                I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                  ZX 10 is definately the end all beast, IMO !! Awesome ride
                  id agree that the Ninja 10-r is probably the best now, I dont think it holds true for 98-99 which is the time he wanted. Probably better of with a GSXR or a CBR from that timeframe
                  Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                    yeah the vfr interceptors are great bikes! I was really looking for one last summer, but to no avail.
                    steve from SB was (not sure if he still is) selling his VFR, I think it was a 03
                    Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I'm with some of the others... Good torqey, lightweight, comfortable (!) bike... VFR

I'm giving the busa some consideration but I'm leaning more and more to the VFR when I decide to trade the Gix750 in.

My current ride of choice

Comment

gixxer 750 is a GREAT bike - but i think the fireblade would get my vote.

tim

Comment

I think you should get a VStrom...
                          '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Tiller or Tillus would be a great addition to the stable.

\/

I'm not Tony, and I dont know or care who Tony is, But Google showed me this one first! I prefer the Red or Black, but again, Google decides!

Comment

I think you should tell us the type of riding you hope to do with it, so we have a clue what qualities are important to you.

Cheers
                              =-= The CyberPeot
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Gixxer all the way

Comment

Working...
                                X