X

Have any squidly habits...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any squidly habits...

I know everyone one of us on this board is 100% for responsible riding, being an intelligent, safe, and courteous rider out on the roads. Thats the way it should be and one of the reasons everybody here is so great.

But is there maybe that 1 little habit that pops its ugly head up now and then while ur out on the roads, that some might consider squidly? Not that you do it all the time, or even really that much at all anymore; but maybe its something you used to do before you realized any better, or maybe its just a temp. moment of craziness now and then.

I just seem to blip the throttle at stop lights to hear the engine sing its song. Prolly squidly and annoying to all the cagers.
    I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

Yeah, I am going to go with Throttle blip too. I just love to hear it.
      AMA member # 224227

Comment

I think we all do the throttle thing from time to time..and maybe ride thru town and look at urself in the store windows

Comment

The only time I did the throttle blip was to keep the bike from dying when the carbs were messed up . Buncha squids . Well , I guess I do check myself out in the windows of some buildings sometime , but I just look co cool in head to toe black leather that who could help but check me out !
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            maybe ride thru town and look at urself in the store windows
            I forgot about that one.. I almost rear ended a car once cause I had just got a new bike and was looking at myself going, Damn that bike looks nice!
            I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

Guilty
              "Do or Do Not, There is No Try!"
              -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
              -DMX

Comment

+1

Comment

I guess the only thing I have to really watch myself for is staring at the babes. I live in a tourist community with the beach only a mile or so away. I almost rear ended the vehicle in front of me several times throughout the years because those babes in tight shorts and tube tops just seem to distract me.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I admit it. I will circle the parking lot over and over again to find the absolute closest parking spot nearest the door, not hidden by any other cars or huge SUV's.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a parking spot trauma too. My previous bike was hit 3 times while parked in the "employee's spot" (we are suposed to park far away from the store). Since I got the Katana, I park the bike right in front of the door, first spot. The store Manager hates me because of this, he even post a sign on the break room "Leave the parking spots in front of the store for customers". I just don't give a damm. The bike its safer there, and the survelliance camera it's shooting right there.
                      CAGERS
                      D&K

Comment

i picked up a habbit from soulrider of puting my hand on my hip.I GOING TO STOP THIS HABBIT I PROMISE

Comment

Sorry I guess I am the worst . I like opening her up on the gandy bridge which is about 5 to 6 miles long. I take her to the limit and keep her there
                          once in a while.
                          Joe
                          sigpic

Comment

Guilty as charged and I plead the fifth on Matt being there lmao
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by the wind
                              i pick up a habbit from soulrider of puting my hand on my hip.I GOING TO STOP THIS HABBIT I PROMISE
                              I guess Im a squid then to I do that all the time. And sometimes more than one. For long periods of time. Ok Il shut up now
                              PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                              The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Working...
                              X