X

Have any squidly habits...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takirb
    i haven't had many riding days that felt GOOD, it's always a bit on the colder side. so i have a habit of resting my left hand on the side of the bike under the tank for warmth. oh, and i swerve back and forth alot when the tires are cold to get them warmed up, mainly 'cause it's fun and i'm too new to do anything else lol
    You're feeling your jugs!
    I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

Those babes get me . oh and the throttle to get the babes attention.
      Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
        (...mostly with lil' Range...)
        sigpic

Comment

Wheelies and deliberately dragging the pegs are my two biggest bad traits.
          Ron
          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Wheelies.
            You got it.
            Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapac
              Originally posted by takirb
              i haven't had many riding days that felt GOOD, it's always a bit on the colder side. so i have a habit of resting my left hand on the side of the bike under the tank for warmth. oh, and i swerve back and forth alot when the tires are cold to get them warmed up, mainly 'cause it's fun and i'm too new to do anything else lol
              You're feeling your jugs!
              duh, not many riding days that felt GOOD, gotta do what i can to make 'em better lol

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
              "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
                Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
                (...mostly with lil' Range...)
                so riding w/ range makes u squidly ?

Comment

I've been known to pull a little front wheel coming out of a corner and uhhh...guess maybe a stoppie or two, but just for BearKats sake!!
                  sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                  MSF Rider Coach 27028
                  MoPowerSports.com
                  Torco
                  SoCalTrackDays

Comment

?squid?

I like to feel the back end come loose between 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd gear changes. I like how the bike kicks out to the side a little, fun to do when there is someone behind you. I know I shouldn't, but what the heck.
                    Rain or Shine, Onward I ride..........

Comment

I'm with Texas... Any time I ride over something in the road (sand, water) I goose it. Love the feeling of the rear tire breaking loose!!!!
                      Helmets skid... Brains splatter.
                      Wear your lid... Or lose gray matter.

Comment

Originally posted by PhatKat
                        I'm with Texas... Any time I ride over something in the road (sand, water) I goose it. Love the feeling of the rear tire breaking loose!!!!
                        I like to break the tire loose as much as you all but I don't want to look like a fool in front of a cager so they can laugh at me
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

i stand up on my pegs sometimes to "shift" when i'm feeling uncomfortable
                          Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by irenekat
                            i stand up on my pegs sometimes to "shift" when i'm feeling uncomfortable
                            That's just to show your a.......
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

^^hahaa u know u do it to thaz
                              Hello World.

Comment

hmmm uh when i get scared i ink myself.. is that squiddly enough?
                                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
                                X