X

Riding Style..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding Style..

So what kind of a rider are you? Aggressive, always tucked down on the tank, throttle wide open, read to go all out in an instant? or maybe your more of a laid back kinda rider, just take your time, enjoy the scenery, and when u get there, you get there?

Totally laid back, although I keep up with Nick. I still consider myself a new rider after 2 years. We have some nice riding around here once you get out of the city, its nice to ride and enjoy the scenery.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Enjoy the scenery, and agressive in corners!
      PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

When I am in wide open spaces, I like to enjoy the scenery, but when I am in rush hour traffic, I tend to ride more aggressive than the traffic. That is what I was taught at a MSC in California, and it has served me well for the last 17 years.
        2000 Kat 600
        "Fast Blue"
        Pic in Profile

Comment

I like to check in on KR to see how fast NFS has gone and try to beat him.
          AMA member # 224227

Comment

Just a go with the flow rider. I love riding no matter the pace. I just don't go fast on the street. It's irresponsible and dangerous. Heck, I don't even go fast on the track. I'm sorry, but once you hit about 105, it's all the same above there.

I like riding to enjoy the scenery and to just be out enjoying the road. My passion is for the corners though. The only safe place to actually ride aggressively through the corners is the track, so that's my favorite place to ride.
            -Steve

Comment

Have been ridin now for 4 years....like someone said...got to be aggressive when in daily commute to work........in the sense ....read ALERT or some dumb minivan mom might knock you out cold. If I am out on a sunday or a holiday....always take it easy.....I love to be ON the two wheels and the breeze in my face rather than be UNDER the wheels

Comment

I'm both, usually try to enjoy the ride as intelligently as possible (i.e. usually a more moderate pace), but I always seem to take advantage of a back road here and there to open it up a little.

Comment

Actually, I am usually so responsible when I drive or ride, my wife started calling me Grandpa.
                  AMA member # 224227

Comment

Depends on what kind of mood I'm in . I actually got passed by a Cavalier a couple weeks ago on a backroad . I was following a slow minivan , and I knew the road ended in just a couple miles anyway , so I just laid back and followed him . Apparently the guy behind me was in too big a hurry to go 5 under the speed limit for 2 miles ! But alot of times I get all wound up and just want to GO , so I'll pass people left and right (figuratively speaking , of course) if it's safe to do so . Sometimes you just gotta get hectic !
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Meikol2
                      I like to check in on KR to see how fast N4S has gone and try to beat him.
                      Keep trying grasshopper, never give up hope!! j/k

Comment

I'm hyper alert on the streets or freeways. I guess some could call it aggressive. I don't like to be boxed in without an exit if something happens so I look for clean air all the time. If I see the opportunity I take it. I guess I get aggressive to get to where I want to be on the road. I really have to be mindful of my right wrist.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                          Depends on what kind of mood I'm in .
                          Ditto. I can go from "laid back cool" to "frinkin nuts".
                          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I am kinda like Steve. I love to go riding just to go riding. Even it is just down a block and back. I love the corners though. I have never been on a track but am hoping to get at least one day in this year. I do tend to ride a little aggressive on the street but that is when I am way out in the country. The country roads around here are great and you can see through most of the corners. So I guess it really depends on the pace.
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Probably different over ere with roads etc
                              I normally blast up to Scotland in a day with aggression and then take it easy for a day or two. Follow the flow in towns, top out thro hills when safe.
                              Robbed and cheated by scum, plebs, waggers - it ain't you is it mate?

Comment

Working...
                              X